Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Vintage style netted float lamps for your tiki room or backyard

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies

Lamp looks great Duane .I am digging your Tiki Bob and your frogs !

C
cdtiki posted on Wed, Aug 3, 2011 1:39 PM

Thanks Bill, I'll get some of the red and green lamps tonight and post those.
Frogs are good, pretty soon those will be the only kind we see.
I'll try to get some different angles to show some of the Bosko stuff etc...

Duane

Would be great to see a night shot with all four lamps in the same pic !

C
cdtiki posted on Wed, Aug 3, 2011 1:59 PM

Agreed but I need to get a yellow one to do that!
Although I do want a yellow one when you have time.
PM me and well talk about it.

D

Taking orders now for float lamps for Tiki Oasis .These can be delivered right to
your hotel room .Pm me your color preference and if it is going to be outdoors or
inside .Just an FYI ...you are saving yourself $35-$40 in shipping cost,insurance
and packing materials by picking your lamp up in San Diego at Oasis and not having
to have it shipped.

Cheers-Billy

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2011-08-09 18:22 ]

Thanks for your orders chiwito and cdtiki , really great to meet you both and enjoy
your new lamps! I will be making up a priority list for orders for Tiki Oasis .
Your lamp box will have your name and color for easy pick up or delivery.
Thanks for all your support !

C
cdtiki posted on Sun, Aug 7, 2011 8:40 PM

Some more pics of the float lamps in their natural environment. Enjoy

Red

Green and Red

More

Addition Tiki Bob shot just because he's cool.

And one Bosko to round it out.

Duane

Looks great D thanks for posting .The float lamps really enhance your backyard !

Only a week left til Oasis ...reserve your favorite color lamp now .Running low on
red and sold out on green .Currently have light sky blue, cobalt blue,yellow and
maybe a couple aqua left .

K

You been busy, Man! The one you shipped up to Nacho is bitchin'. Awesome work!

Coming from the lamp master Chad that's a huge compliment ...thanks bro !

Six more in the works and eventually heading south to Oasis !

Thank you to all that picked up lamps in San Diego and Oasis.Your support is much appreciated .
Would also like to thank Notch for displaying several of my float lamps in the new RAKU BAR.
My back up battery failed and unfortunately did not get the good night shots like I would
have liked to.

C

Got the yellow up and it looks really cool. A little mini sun in the backyard.
Doing a shot with all 4 colors tonight or tomorrow. I'll post it then.
Great work Bill.

Duane

Thanks Duane. Wow looks great especially with Tiki Bob in the background.I knew the
yellow would compliment all the other colored floats .Your back yard must really look
incredible now with all four colors .Can't wait to see it in person sometime !

C
cdtiki posted on Mon, Sep 5, 2011 9:38 PM

Tried to get a good photo of all 4 at one time but it only came out so so.
I took some more with my Nikon instead of the Canon tonight, I'll see if they come out better and post tomorrow.
For now this will have to do.

Duane

C
cdtiki posted on Tue, Sep 6, 2011 6:40 AM

Bill,

Took some additional shots but I'm going to have to play with different settings to come up with better exposures.
It's hard to find angles in the yard to capture all 4 at once.

Duane

The float lamps really look amazing !They really look good where you have hung them.
Gives your backyard a very cool vibe and feel to it... for sure .I am very stoked for you .
Thanks for posting D.

1961- awesome floats
CD- looks great

C
cdtiki posted on Wed, Sep 7, 2011 6:41 AM

Thanks Bill, it's constantly changing. We got this cool stand to hang them on when not in use.
Diana's going to decorate it and make it into a float lamp Christmas tree this year.
She's really, really good at it so I can't wait to see it. Last year it was a palm tree Christmas with gold disco balls as the coconuts.
Maybe we'll see you at the crawl?

Jon, thanks for the compliment. You and Janelle gotta come visit sometime. Lots to do in Nor-Cal.

Thanks Hang10tiki much appreciated .I am talking to Billy's at the Beach on possibly
installing several of my float lamps as well as Aloha Grill in Costa Mesa.I have
inventory available for shipping or local pick up .

bill boy... i need two more hit me up My trailer court is looking good

Trailer court ....now that's funny there CJ !

Man is your trailer park going to look good WD !

C

Mele Kalikimaka Everybody,

As promised, Diana finally put up the float lamp Christmas Tree for your enjoyment.
Awesome effect.

Mahalo Bill,

Duane and Diana

Those are wonderful.

Looks amazing Dianna and Duane .Thanks for posting !

I will probably be out next month taking over a friends spot temporarily at Long Beach Veterans stadium flea market and will have
probably have a half dozen or so float lamps with me available.

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2012-01-11 14:58 ]

If anyone is in the market for a float lamp and you live in or around the Sacramento area ,
I may be makin a road trip at the end of next week to Nor Cal- Sacramento area .
Looks like I have cobalt blue , sky light blue and aqua colors right now for inventory .
If interested PM or email me .

Thanks Blue Kahuna for your biz .Great to meet you and I look forward to
a trip to the Cove with you and other TC peeps real soon !

You're welcome, very nice to meet you as well! Can't wait to get them up and all lit! Speaking of lit :) let me know when you're coming back up and we'll try to coordinate a field trip with the Sac Ohana to FI an SC indeed!

I would like that alot ! I will be in touch .

Will be gearing production back up starting the end up this month .Still looking for the larger 15" glass floats
to convert into swags.Have several rattan resto jobs deadlines I need to meet first .

Another successful shipment to GREG_D_R in St Louis with one of my glass float lamps.
Greyhound shipping is doing a fantastic job on handling these fragile packages .
I will continue to use them and support them with handling and shipping my lamps!
I am sure Greg will post some pics of his lamp when he gets a chance .
Thank you to everyone here on TC that has helped and supported me on this difficult
project .

Mahalo for recent inquires from several TC members !

Shipped to Edmonton - Alberta Canada for the first time ever .I ended up triple boxing
this for extra protection to insure it's safety.Cross my fingers it arrives in one piece !

It's been about seven days ....still waiting to hear from Canada to make sure my floats made it ok .I really hope so ...put alot of work into them !

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2012-12-11 17:32 ]

Another glass float lamp has just arrived safely in Tacoma,Washington .This makes me happy when I get the good news from a tiki customer .

Greyhound Bus station in Santa Ana has proven to be cost effective and reliable.My girl Lexi in the shipping dept really takes care of all my goods being shipped.I highly recommend trying them sometime !

Double boxed and double padding is how these are being shipped .Screw Fed Ex and UPS !

Being weighed and measured for the journey

Cut five yesterday for orders and inventory .

Here's a photo from a customer in Tacoma,Wash. sent to me recently .
Cobalt blue glass float lamp looks lonely ...needs some red and green companions LOL !

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2013-05-18 13:32 ]

Do you have any more of these? I need some
please contact me or call me frank 404-247-0881
thanks

Sent you an email Tiki Rancher .Thanks for the inquiry .

Finishing up on several cobalt blue lamps , and they will be available for sale .
I will be at Dukes in Hunt. Bch for the US Open of Surfing over the weekend ,so come by and say hello and have a Mai Tai !

Working on some floats and will post photos soon as possible.Will not be vending at Tiki Oasis but may be delivering some there if I get enough orders put together .

Wow have not posted on here for a long time .Guess I have been too busy with all my other projects and restoring the vintage rattan furniture .
Just shipped glass loat lamps to Redlands ,Sacramento and Oregon.

Hand spraying canopies in antique gold guild

Double and sometimes triple boxing to ensure its safety to it's destination

Letting the interior of glass cure after several coats of frost

N

Hi,

How many, how much, and which color do you have ?
I'm living in Vancouver, Canada. Do you ship to ?
Thanks

Sorry I don't ship to Canada .The lamps are $175 and $ 70 shipping via greyhound buslines to
approx 47 states .

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2019-07-23 19:13 ]

Have not posted here for a long time .I currently have GREEN ..COBALT BLUE ..AQUA ..RED and YELLOW glass in stock.Oh and I have one rare ORANGE .
Fee local pick ups .Sales tax does apply .Questions welcome .

$ 175 plus shipping

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies