Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

smoked salmon vodka

Pages: 1 10 replies

S

As much as I love bacon, I am not getting any younger and my cholesterol is starting to show it.

I think it is time to switch vodkas, might have to give up the bacon and make the jump to smoked salmon.

Not only will this help with the cholesterol, but you get the bonus of all the healthy omega 3 fatty acids from the salmon.

Can't wait to get home and make me a ChiChi!

ugh....
Whatever...

How can I write the sound that is made when someone is about to heave? You know - that hu-hu-hummmmmm sound? Accompanied by the finger jammed up to the lips to make sure nothing spews forth unexpectedly?! I saw this on the news the other night and just the thought of it made my throat clench up! All I could think of was Tweetybird egging on poor Sylvester when he was standing at the railing of a ship on a rolling sea "Awwww, poor puddytat. Want a gweasy powk sanwich?"

CJ

I'd try it

H

WOW! Why are people so quick to dis' a meat flavored beverage? Meat flavored drinks have been around a very long time! As far back as 2003 or so, there have been things like Jones Soda, offering Turkey and Gravy soda pop! Gosh, maybe even as far back as 2001! Don't be such fuddy duddies!

H

On 2010-07-01 00:01, Coco Joe wrote:
I'd try it

I'd try it too... But only if someone buys it for me. In fact, any potential buyers, please feel free to PM me for my shipping address.

As mentioned elsewhere, this stuff might make a good Bloody Mary.

I appreciate the challenge of this particular product, but I am at a loss for why you would want to mix dinner into your drink in this manner. The Bacon-Bourbon was fun the first time, the Bacon-Vodka not so much, Salmon Vodka just seems like someone making something because they can.

If offered I will certainly try some. Me personally, I'll add this to the list of 'just because I don't get it doesn't mean it ain't art.'

On 2010-07-01 00:03, Hakalugi wrote:

I tried the Turkey and Gravy soda, it was NASTY!!!!!

On 2010-07-01 00:03, Hakalugi wrote:
WOW! Why are people so quick to dis' a meat flavored beverage? Meat flavored drinks have been around a very long time! As far back as 2003 or so, there have been things like Jones Soda, offering Turkey and Gravy soda pop! Gosh, maybe even as far back as 2001! Don't be such fuddy duddies!

Agree,
Bovril, Developed in 1870 and still going strong

Also fish guts are used in making beer, and fish, eggs and milk in the production of wine

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2010-07-01 08:31 ]

B

Thanks guys - there goes my breakfast!

P
phinz posted on Thu, Jul 1, 2010 11:24 AM

Until there's Cream Cheese Rum to go with the Smoked Salmon Vodka, no thanks. :wink:

Pages: 1 10 replies