Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I'm buying swizzle sticks!

Pages: 1 1 replies

I've developed a case of swizzle stick fever recently and am willing to take excess swizzle sticks off your hands for cold hard cash. (Not MUCH cash though, after all, they're just swizzle sticks!)

So, for those of you who bought shoeboxes full of swizzles so you could cherry-pick the tiki-related sticks out, this is an opportunity to get rid of your extras and duplicates. I would love it if you threw some tiki-related sticks in, but they're not necessary for me to buy your lot.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail telling me approximately how many you have and how much you want for them. It may take me a couple of days to get back to you as I will be out of town until the weekend.

S

On occasion, we buy swizzle sticks off Ebay. But, we have found that we don't like buying mugs and matchbooks and postcards and such that way. It is FAR more gratifying to buy the occasional item at a flea market or thrift or antique store. Plus, even at that slow rate, we have tons of stuff. Imagine how quickly we would fill the house if we spent time on Ebay buying?

As for swizzle sticks, we have extras, but we usually give them away to friends. Also, we just added a glass top to our bamboo bar and put risers under it so we can display both postcards and swizzles and matchbooks under it!

Pages: 1 1 replies