Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Gallery

art from the jungle room- monsters of bowling - new-pg 2

Pages: 1 19 replies

my intro is on the general tiki page-here's some of my 'art' [sorry piks are abit grainy]

[ Edited by: art from the Jungle room 2011-04-04 19:44 ]

[ Edited by: art from the Jungle room 2011-04-04 19:45 ]

S

Hey 'Art from the Jungle Room" (you really need a shorter user name), I personally love your stuff. Send me a PM. I'd love to talk to you.

Great Art there Jungle Room!
The colors and stories just make me smile!
Wonderful World you've created!
Welcome and Thanks for showing us your treasures
i hope there's more to see in the future!

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Jul 14, 2010 8:53 AM

nice, niCE, NICE!!

Really cool art, aftJr - like LLT says above, nice colors and stories to make us smile.

Thanks for posting! G

Z
Zeta posted on Wed, Jul 14, 2010 9:27 AM

Ole! Me gusta very mucho! Tell us more about it please. Technique, time in the making, why did you painted them, any random bit of information about them. I dunno, anything!
Oh boy...

Like!

Sweet stuff!

L

wow really like every piece you posted!

do you have a website?store?

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jul 14, 2010 3:58 PM

Fun stuff. GROG like.

The one with the lady holding a lava lamp is especially cool =)

T

Really fun stuff, and the attention you give to your characters is great. Well done & I hope you post more.

thank you all for your kind words and warm welcomes- took the chill off the Antarctic winds buffeting the fatal shores of south australia ...aint too jungly here in the jungle room today -so thanks for a blast of tropical tiki goodvibes.

It was heartening too, for an artist of Little Lost Tikis caliber to give me some feedback- i dig your intricate and vibrant visionary work

cheers 4wdtiki Suburbanpagan Leleliz Swizzle Gertyvillo Torbor64 and grog

and Zeta I'll get some more info to you- sorry i dont have a website my space page yet -workin on it ...

if any one wants more info feel free to email me

[ Edited by: art from the Jungle room 2010-07-16 06:51 ]

[ Edited by: art from the Jungle room 2010-07-18 05:19 ]

Great stuff, Roomie!

~Zero

TB

I love the last one :) really cool!

B

Excellent Stuff Jungle room, I was "Hooked" from the first piece!

Tiki Bai-funnily enough, i had just looked at your your art thread yesterday-and was gobsmacked - like WOW!-Some of the best ceramic tiki wares I've seen-of any era . So I was dead chuffed you liked my art.

And Benzart- what can i say- any praise from one of the TC masters,is high praise indeed .

[ Edited by: art from the Jungle room 2011-04-04 19:11 ]

I haven't posted here in a while -here's some pins i painted for an art show -Frank and Gil -monster bowlers.

where else would monsters bowl but at a tiki bowling alley.

Those made me smile :) Great!

Thanks Mad Dog -delighted to know I made someone smile.

your often the first to offer a few kind words and support to a new post-its appreciated.

[ Edited by: art from the Jungle room 2011-04-14 04:56 ]

Z

those are truly amazin'! I concur with MDM...smiles all around! Will Drac be bowling for the blood bank team?

Pages: 1 19 replies