Tiki Central / Tiki Gallery

art by sauvage

Pages: 1 10 replies

S

[ Edited by: SAUVAGE 2010-07-14 09:28 ]

[ Edited by: SAUVAGE 2011-09-18 09:57 ]

[ Edited by: SAUVAGE 2011-09-18 09:57 ]

T

Wow Sauvage! Love your psychedelic style - very very edgy and "drippy" and colorful and groovy. Where have you been and where are you from?

Keep posting your trippy poly-pop art, man! I for one will always look forward to your next post. Thanks, G

S

Thanks, I'm a new member from Texas and I'm really digging this site! I've spent hours yesterday and today surfing through everyone's pages. I've worn Hawaiian shirts every day throughout the years (15) and my students have always said I was weird. Now I see all these other folks with the same threads and I feel like I'm home.......

L

I felt like I was on acid as I scrolled through your work.

Really love the waves/sun combo and the Day of the Dead type skull painting.

Welcome to TC!

T

Very nice work. I especially like the black & white piece.

I agree with liz, very acid-y, but I like that!
Intense colors, I had thoughts of Peter Max while scrolling through.
Make your next one distinctly tiki and you'll have a home run!

TK

whoohooo the 60's in the 10's. nice trippy stuff very reminesent of the stuff coming from haight ashbury in 67-68.

S

I started a new design today dedicated to Tiki Central. I'll post it in a week or so. The ideas are flowin like lava!!!!- SAUVAGE

http://www.myspace.com/sauvageart

I was in high school just as the 60's ended. It's great that you have revived the style. It sure brings back memories. Very fun, Wendy

Your work reminds me of the black light posters that I had on my walls in high school. Cool!

B

Welcome to TC and Welcome Home too,, Excellent works. I'm sure we are all waiting for More, so Bring it on.

Pages: 1 10 replies