Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Steaks n Stogies in Sacramento

Pages: 1 6 replies

I am hosting an impromptu steak and stogie night on Saturday evening 17 July at my new digs in East Sac starting at 6pm. BYOS. Address is 1461 52nd St., Sacramento RSVP if you want to join in.

Welcome to Sacto Matt....Hope to meet you soon.

Doh! I just saw this post. Are you going to be showing off a tiki bar/space at the October crawl? Will you be at Vamp's party next week? Going to a Vamp party is kind of like a Sac Ohana rite of passage.

Vamps parties are super fun, please be there, Wendy and Dan

LOL...you guys are funny!!! He's coming. Hey Matt...be prepared to be the center of attention...that is until Wendy starts unwrapping that mug of hers!

Sorry I missed your post too. There were a few parties last weekend...I missed em all, was having landscaping done...boring bark replacement...thank goodness I wasn't doing it, I would have passed out in the heat.

Looking forward to seeing you.

I see my favorite cheap steak place still exists. Lil Joes ! It looks like the New York Steak meal has been raised to a whopping EIGHT BUCKS !

Lil Joe's Over Million Steaks Sold

1710 Del Paso Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95815

(916) 929-1416

It is in a fairly gritty neighborhood with a fairly gritty clientele--or at least it was six years ago.

Matt, sorry I missed this. Send me an e-bomb about the next S&S.

Pages: 1 6 replies