Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Benzart and Sherry in LasVegas Tonight thru Friday

Pages: 1 20 replies

B

Perry and others, Sherry and I will be in Vegas tonight through Friday for a short visit and we'd really love to see you guys.

you goin to Frankies?
i would hope so!

Have fun
and don't WHITTLE away the hours gambling!

B

Morning Ben,

Amy and I are going to be in town late Friday night for our 30th - it sounds like we are just going to miss each other? :(

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Jul 20, 2010 9:29 AM

Hi Ben -

I'd love to join you and Sherri in Vegas but have to work :(

You two have a ball at the "Entertainment Capitol of the World" and I hope you meet up with a few tikiphiles while there.

and...Best of Luck be with 'ya!! G

oof! I just saw this. You should have come to Frankie's tonight.
PS-Check your PM

B

Hi everyone, Thanks,
Had a show scheduled last night but Frankies tonight,

Babbbs, How late is Late,, Love ta' see you guys my phone is 7723492999

T

Ben -

Would love to come out tonight but is just not possible - I have an early day tomorrow at the Long Beach Aquarium and then we're heading over to Ruzik's studio for afternoon and evening (I have to get up at 4:00am during the week - it sucks).

Have fun tonight at Frankie's - you guys are gonna enjoy it - last time me and Melany arrived at midnight and stayed until four in the morning sampling the different cocktails and bringing home several mug souvenirs...a kick butt evening!! G

Benzart said he should hit Frankies APPROXIMATELY 8 pm tonight!

B

we got home Saturday Night at 11:30 and we had a Blast in Vegas. We could not spend the time at Frankie's and Mr Smileys that we had hoped to but Still had a great time
Here are some of the photos I was given the opportunity to photograph while in Vegas. These are All old Tropicana tikis I carved back in 1989, 90, and 91
Can't believe they are in such great shape

T
TikiG posted on Sun, Jul 25, 2010 3:43 PM

...whoa!

Cool, that's good news and a nice reunion.

Wow!
you got to visit the children
while you were in Vegas!
They have stood up quite well!

Very cool Ben!

Great to see that these icons of your talent still live on!

Boy I love those big tikis! I bet they were very happy to be reunited
with The Master.

Sniffle, sob, cry, bawl, whine, whimper, choke!!! I missed you by like two days, Benz. I was only an hour away, too. Was my mess still on the floor at Frankies?

Oh, those are your babies? I discovered them in the guys yard and stopped by and asked if he would sell any of them. The guy in the yard said, "no." They are awesome and bigger than they look in the pic. btw in my search for tiki I met a woman last week who said her tikis were from the Tropicana. I offered to buy one, but she wasn't ready to part with them yet. They are in good shape and are beautiful tikis.

that desert air....

It was great driving out there with Mrs and Mr Benzart. He was told that person had one tiki, but as we drove up more and more tikis appeared as we got closer. Talk about Christmas in July! What a gift it was to see those. Now-if I can only get arctic AC for my tiki bar!

M

I call this one "The KU-boose" !

Here are some more pics I took;

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2010-08-01 00:29 ]

B

Thanks Mr Smiley, your photos turned out great,I Love them!

O

Lonnie Hammergran of Las Vegas has some of the Tropicana Tiki too.
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31447&forum=1&hilite=lonnie

Pages: 1 20 replies