Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Have you guys heard about the TIKI JEEP!!?

Pages: 1 12 replies

I searched but couldn't find any other posts about this cool topic! Did you know that they've actually manufactured a Tiki Jeep?!

Yeah!! That's what I thought too. No Way!!

But it's true.

I can just picture myself driving it to the Buffett concert in Key West, with my white beard blowin' out behind me in the wind and my giant tiki speakers thumpin' "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany. That would be awesome!

Someone should tell Woofmutt. AAAArRRRGGAAHAH!! Goddangit! So Awesome!!

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Jul 27, 2010 12:11 PM

Cheese and crackers!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Jul 27, 2010 12:17 PM

GROG already have a jeep, but it's not Tikied-out like Kirby's Dune Buggy.

I just had an EPIPHANY!!! If we all buy Tiki Jeeps, we could form a Tiki Jeep Owner's Club! TJOC is kinda hard to pronounce, we could call it Tiki Jeep Central!

Yeah, I remember somebody posting about it over on the FOM a couple months ago. It actually looked pretty cool.

H

Wow! A Tiki Jeep! Thanks for pointing this out. I want to buy one and suspend it over my refrigerator!

J

Forget about Tiki Jeeps, how about the Jeepi Tik....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJsBd8wAf4

H

Jeepi Central sounds good to me..

On 2010-07-27 13:10, Hakalugi wrote:
Wow! A Tiki Jeep! Thanks for pointing this out. I want to buy one and suspend it over my refrigerator!

LOL!

This is really cool to know. Are there any pictures? Does anyone on Tiki Central have one?

What about the Tiki Jeep...You guys heard about that?

I wish Paul Harvey was still alive, he'd have done something on the Tiki Jeep and then I would have known about it.

Also I wish I was 16 and a rich kid with kinda OK gradea that my parents want to get better cuz then they'd say to me "Thadius..."

(Thadius is my rich kid name)

"...Bring up them there grades of yers..."

(Oh yeah, my folks are rich but still hillbillies. Cement pond and all that.)

"...And we'll go on down there to the new car place and get yuh one of them crazy new Tiki Jeeps our yard boy Sabu told us about. Now git to studyin' gol dang it!"

And then I would study and there'd be a montage scene and then the day my grades showed up in the mail my folk's would open the letter and dad would look at it closely and shake his head and hand the grades to mom and she'd start crying and I'd figure I'd screwed up real bad and dad would say "Straight Cs. Looks like someone is gonna be drivin himself a brand new Tiki Jeep this summer! We're so proud of you son, we knew yuh had it in yuh!"

And we'd laugh and hug and pass around the jug. All beacuse of Tiki Jeep. And Sabu the Yard Boy.

I'm more than a little surprised that the Tiki Jeep hasn't been all that popular on Tiki Central. Maybe people don't understand it's a Tiki Jeep...TIKI JEEP!!!

HJ

Hip, but ain't gonna spend the $$$$$.

Z
Zeta posted on Sat, Sep 18, 2010 9:36 PM

Does the motor runs on Mai Tais? Mai Tai injection?
I would never ever buy it anyway, but I never thought the native Polynesians drove around the islands on Tiki Jeeps... Sounds logical. Interesting things I learn here at TC!

Pages: 1 12 replies