Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

sophista-tiki originals Sophistatiki decal now available

Pages: 1 2 3 134 replies

ALL INCLUSIVE-ONE STOP SOPHISTA-TIKI SHOPPING- O-RAMA

HERES THE LINK  to the images of my M Modern solo show  which I have already posted in Cali events.  http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=41619&forum=17&start=30

I also still have shirts , DAWNCRAFT, originals, and prints available form my website  with paypal buy now buttons.  Most things are ready to ship out right now  
http://www.sophista-tiki.com/index.html

http://www.sophista-tiki.com/prints.html

![](https://tikicentral.com/uploads/3734/4f1eeeb7.jpg)

![](https://tikicentral.com/uploads/3734/4f1eee86.jpg)

![](https://tikicentral.com/uploads/3734/4f1eee9f.jpg)

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki  2014-09-05 10:40 ]
E

Nice work!

Ok that was fast , all the number ones are already sold. very exciting and thank you.

Sweet! Grand entrance is my fav.
And on fancy ass paper to boot!

W

Woo Hoo! Money and PM sent!!

Thanks Dawn, love your work.

Chris

#5 of 'The Grand Entrance' will be availible at Oasis I'm dontaing it for Tiki Kates fundraising auction.

Yay Dawn! Of COURSE all #1's are gone. Yippee!
Exotica version of Batman. With all the TJO Summer/Fall hoopla
can I do a Christmas Exotica version? hahaha...
No, jk, I shall produce however you'd like it, pally.
Congrats on the prints & thanks for the fun release party on Saturday!
Andy

All New ExoticaLatinLounge CD
"Under the Midnight Sun"
on sale NOW!!!

[ Edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2010-08-09 17:16 ]

For those ofyou attending Pets International Tiki day party at the Munkeyskull Voodoo lounge I will have some prints and originals availoble at woofmutts 'Freedom of Speech" vending set up.

Go Dawn!!

Thanks Andy and Doug. Your support and advice helped me get to this point.

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Aug 11, 2010 9:05 AM

Sophista + MCM + tiki = explosive tiki-atomica mod. Your arts make me FRUG girl!! G

I'd totally pay to see you FRUG!

Shipping out the first orders on Monday

T

I went to the print store to see if I could find some fancy ass paper, and they said you bought it all.

Those paintings are awesome! I love Blue Hawaii!

Hah, Well T, I do have a thing for fancy ass paper! Thanks for looking, see you next week at Oasis, Dawn

nice.......

OOoh beautimus! I totally will buy one at Pete's!

Its Monday, I survived and recovered from International Tiki Day,wow that was a blast! Thanks to the party goes who bought art from me in person.

Thanks to Jason of Kustom Delux Printing I will have brand new post cards to hand out at Oasis. you might be lucky enough to get one of the specially marked postcards entitling you to an exclusice deal on sophista-tiki prints. AND..... if you.re really lucky you could get the one post card that wins you a free painting.

Youve got to find me in person as I will be the only one handing out my own post cards, I will not be leaving piles of them sitting around.
Look forward to seeing old freinds and making new ones. see you in a couple of days. Dawn

Post card image

Oasis, what a blast. sometime Friday afternoon I picked up my new post cards from Jasson , Easter Island Elvis ( Matt) and I spent the entire weekend handing out post cards and leaving one or two cards in strategic places.Every one placed was picked up hopefully byan enthusiastic Oasis attendee.
I marked one card with the Crown Plaza Stamp from the front desk. Not sure when of where it was given to someone or placed around the event. BUT someone got it Please contact me for your PRIZE!

I just got a report that someones print did not arrive. Anybody else? let me know, I'm shipping out a batch today.

If you picked up this post card somewhere at Tiki oasis then youve won a free original from me.

send me a PM for further instructions to claim your pirze

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 08:55 ]

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 08:54 ]

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 08:56 ]

i bought 2 Raffle tix!
We need to help Dawnee get down here for the mModern show!
fancy-ass paper and all!

Sunrise Lair is sold out, got 7 left of Beach lair #1 , and 4 left of Forbiden Lair.

Raffle update: 8 days until I draw the winner. I have 8 numbers left.
heres the prize

9" x 12" acrylic on masonite panel original painting,

tickets are 10 clams

everyone who bought a raffle ticket WILL get a print of this piece

this is separate form my limited geclee prints just trying to keep all of my marketplace items together.

so to recap. There are still prints availible, except Forbiden lair SOLD OUT

OR

you can buy a raffle ticket for the original painting,

OR you can do both

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 09:00 ]

Last Chance for raffles numbers. theres just a couple left.

I will be having the internationally know JOEY pull the winning number TONIGHT. There will be pictures and tons of witnessses!

Tickets are 10 clams. everyone who buys a ticket WILL get a print, so make sure i get a mail to address for you.

Pm me for pay pal
and Good luck

• all funds go towards participating in upcoming shows in CA.
    I haven't meet the goal of plane ticket to Palm Springs for the M Modern opening. ( over 500 bucks yikes) But look for me to show up in the spring for vending at 2011 events.

and thank you to everyone who has participated in the spirit of helping out! Dawn

Just double checkin the lists and payments and its all sold out YAY
stay tuned for the wiiner announcement. I'll post it tonight when I get home if Im not too drunk

ding ding ding we have a winner,,,,,, # 13 all the way from Waikiki its lucky contestant Kevin Mansfield. ( read this in your best game show host voice)

thanks everyone for participating, it was my best raffle to date . Although I didnt get to enough clams for that super expensive flight to palm Sprins.. rest assured that all funds rasied will go towards future tiki/art related events.

I will be shipping out prints on Teusday Dawn
\Dont foget to spade or neuter your pets

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-25 23:24 ]

recent watercolor originals

Beach Lairs Series, '#14 Beach Lair Lane'
11" x 15"
watercolor and ink on cold press paper
matted and shipped for $300 SOLD

Beach Lairs Series, '#13 Beach Lair Lane'
9" x 12"
watercolor and ink on cold press paper
matted and shipped for $200 SOLD

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-10-15 09:40 ]

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-12-07 13:46 ]

Amazing and oh so beautiful... Sorry not to see you in Palm Springs Dawn you were a smash hit girl....

bump. still have some prints left and new originlas will be added soon

NEW

$200
9" x 12" acrylic on masonite panel
$250 framed and shipped SOLD

[ Edited by: sophista-tiki 2011-01-24 11:13 ]

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-03-06 09:23 ]

APRIL SALE

#1) 5" x 5" acrylic on rag board, mounted on fabric wrapped board ready for frame $60

#2) 5" x 5" acrylic on rag board, mounted on fabric wrapped board ready for frame $60

#3) 5" x 5" acrylic on rag board, mounted on fabric wrapped board ready for frame $60

OR all 3 for $150, $30 savings, hint hint

NEW PRINT SPECIAL PRICE

9" x 12" $10 DEAL-O-RAMA
only 8 left
FREE SHIPPING Until Monday April 25th

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-04-24 10:54 ]

ORIGINAL watercolor and inks SPECIAL SALE FREE SHIPPING OFFER good through April 25th

#A) 9" x 12" watercolor and ink on paper matted $85

prints now availible 24" x 14" on matte paper $30 free shipping if you order by Monday April 25th

Original watercolors for sale

NZ, Watercolor and ink on paper 10" x 14" $175

menu cover , watercolor and ink on paper 9" x 12" $85

A-Frame on blue, 9" x 12" watercolor and ink on paper $85 SOLD

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-04-25 06:03 ]

FREE SHIPPING through the end of today April 25th, even if you buy something at 11:59 PM

thanks everyone for the overwhelming response, all orders have been shipped opiut except a few of the originals. ( those will ship out on Monday) its been a long and busy week.
Dawn

NB

PM sent!

an eBay listinghttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220816745999

____

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-07-20 06:31 ]

I have 3 shirts left from Oasis.

each shirt is a very roomy large
handmade, from organic cotton fabrics designed by me.
french seams and shell or coconut buttons

Old School, Tongan Tapa in green $85

Old School, Nu Ku in Oru $85

and finally from this summers collection Tahitian Drums in brown $85

PM me with your selection and for paypal info. I can ship these out ASAP!

Dawncraft, Decor by Sophista-tiki

Individually hand painted canvases in the tradition of Fijian handicraft with a mid mod twist. My new decor line incorporates tapa designs and motifs from across the Pacific in colors to compliment the swankiest tiki modern interiors.

I have a few pieces left from their debut at Tiki Oasis. A new batch will be introduced after October.

#6 and # 7. each piece is 36" x 10". hand painted acrylic on canvas hung from wood dowels. $90 each
nicer as a pair for $150.

5, 36" x 10" hand painted acrylic on canvas hung on bamboo, signed and numbered. $120.SOLD

(close up)

Dawncraft #8 hand painted acrylic on canvas hung on bamboo. 36" x 10" $100 signed and numbered

PM me for paypal and with your ship to destination

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-09-08 00:38 ]

COASTER SETS.
Handmade by me, cork backed and waterproofed, set of 4 A-frames $20
all proceeds go to Rufus' ear surgery, I have until Saturday to come up with the dough. I'm 1/2 way there thank you FB friends.

message me for paypal, they are packaged and ready to ship now.
Dawn

happy Rufus with nice pointy ears

bummed out Rufus with floppy puffy ear

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-09-08 00:01 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 134 replies