Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

tiki pool party sat. sept. 11th for tiki central friends at tony(martini king)marsico's house

Pages: 1 2 60 replies

this is for our friends on tiki central!
please come join my wife valerie and i for some fun!
sat sept 11th at our house (15 minutes away from hollywood)
7pm till 11pm

swimming/jacuzzi!(bring a towel)
drinks!
snacks!
movie!

22702 dolorosa street woodland hills, ca. 91367 (we are in the san fernando valley)
PLEASE RSVP on tiki central!

[ Edited by: martini kings 2010-08-28 13:24 ]

[ Edited by: martini kings 2010-08-28 13:31 ]

WooHoo! Count us in - If there's anything you need us to bring to do to help out just let me know :)

JB

See you there!

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Aug 25, 2010 6:44 PM

YeeHaw - A Valley Party!!

Cool Tony - me and Mel will be there too. Can't wait to hang with S.F.Valley tiki peeps again.

We'll bring rum and limes. See you cats in a couple of weeks. G

H

OMG Tony, you live right next to my friend whom I visit regularly, who knew?? haha... I will be there...

CA

nice and toasty by then........ me like!

Tony,I plan on being there! This will be my first get-together with any folks from Tiki Central! I'm long overdue! Looking forward to it!

S

Well, SHOOT! This sounds fantastic and we would have loved to make it.
Alas, we will be in Portland (hopefully, at least hitting Thatch)...

I expect photos...

J
JOBU posted on Thu, Aug 26, 2010 4:45 PM

Just marked it on the Calendar!
Bobbie and I will be there!

JOBU

Red-Patti and I would love to come by. Thank you for the invite. What can we bring?

thanks everyone for the rsvp..... only since you asked... beer or rum are welcome but not necesary!
also pool is heated and we have a hot jacuzzi as well. can't wait!
tony

Hi Tony! Julia and I (one half of the Ding Dong Devils) plan to attend. p.s. We LOVE the latest Martini Kings CD... and all the others!! Thanks for all the original tunes you guys included this time out!!! Edwin... Rama Lama

coool- look forward to hangin!
t

T
TNT posted on Sun, Aug 29, 2010 7:08 AM

Sounds like fun. We'd love to join you. Anything besides a towel, rum and/or beer we could bring? Ice??
Tim and Teresa

C

Sent a PM, but I guess I should post it here:

Brent & Christine will be there! Likewise, let us know if there's anything we should bring (besides bathing suits)

FOR THOSE WHO ASKED... beer and rum are welcome but by no means necessary.(i'm sure it wony go to waste!)
t

check out the martini kings new 10 minute short film by director joshua dragotta.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwrbq9n90D4

T

Mahalos fer the invite Tony!

Manuel and I will definitely be there!

aloha congawa-
not necessary, but beer, rum or ice is always needed.
thanks!
t

Tony,

that's very cool of you to have a party at yer pad.
Sadly I can't make it as I'm going to a buddy's 50th B-day party.

have a swell time.
Jeff(btd)

JD

Here's the poster for the film:

sure ice would be good. we live in the valley and it melts fast!!!!!!!!

TK

Hey Tony!

My trip east got cancelled, so we're there! Know of a few other TC friends that are seeing if they can swing it too, so we'll let you know how many we have in a couple days. We'll bring liquor, and I'll make an appetizer or two to share. Looking forward to it!

Thanks!

lookin forward to a nice hot valley night next saturday!
cheers,
tony

T

Count mr and mrs tikilands in. Would you like me to bring some George juice? Let me know if there is anything else you need us to bring. Thanks for hosting a party. Looking forward to it.

ENDLESS SUMMER ALERT: i'm diggin it hot. lets pray for the heat to stick around for next saturday night. bring your towels/swimsuits!
7PM start. lookin forward to having TC friends over our house.

TONY AND VALERIE

T

I heard rumors that there's a Martini Kings cover band playing? And I also heard Crazy Al's audio-animatronic ape will be playing the coconuts! I also heard the real Martini Kings are going to fly in on a Jetsons hover craft! But best of all, its Hot Summer Valley Pool nights that will attract the masses! Crazy Al has to swim from 7-8pm with the kiddies because he's too crazy for the adults! Looks like a great night!

G
GROG posted on Sun, Sep 5, 2010 9:36 AM

No waves in pool Tiki Tony, so leave surf board at home.

tiki tony - what a great idea, a martini kings cover band! hmmmm...wheels spinnin...
if al is to swim from 7 til 8pm he will have to wear swim pampers, he gets overly excited!

in case anyone doesn't feel like driving home the night of our party, a brand new holiday inn express just opened 3 blocks from my house... just a thought.
22617 Ventura Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
(818) 222-2299

Sounds like a swinging pool party. Sunshine Tiki, Kalani and Starshine Tiki will be there. If you don't mind we may bring our mini audio recorder, perhaps play some audio on the next podcast. The Zen Tiki Lounge crew are always looking for proof of how much fun we have. Im sure there will be some shenanigans and great music to tell people about.

Can't wait

D
Danger posted on Tue, Sep 7, 2010 3:09 AM

I'll be right by your location on that night! Looking forward to seeing you! (with my Hula Girl)

Thanks for the invite!! Sounds like a great time. I will be there with my hubby. I have the perfect appetizer in mind. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like! Can't wait.

Hey Neighbor

We can't resist a party just down the street, it sounds really great.
Count us in for 3

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 7, 2010 10:10 AM

GROG ready for swim party.

Now that's funny Grog !

Grog, why you need floaties?
Fat Floats.
believe me, I know.
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 7, 2010 6:06 PM

Yeah, but muscle is dense and doesn't float, and GROG have LOTS more muscle than fat.

I think GROG has a Fat head.
:o

Jeff(btd)

and delusional

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 7, 2010 11:09 PM

On 2010-09-07 22:15, bigtikidude wrote:
and delusional

Uh oh, Bigtikidude use word with more than two syllable. BTD better sit down and rest before BTD hurt himself. That was good for today. Tomorrow maybe BTD try using it in a full sentence. Maybe a short one so BTD not hurt himself. Baby steps. Don't be afraid.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 7, 2010 11:15 PM

P.S. :P

weird - on the cool side weather blowin in the valley. bring your sweaters saturday night just in case. the jacuzzi will be boiling hot and the rum with flow! the hell with you weather gods!you can't ruin my fun!

C

That's where rum comes it handy--it's the all-weather drink...you can ice it or hot butter it.

it's warming up in the valley today. should be warm by saturday!!

What a fun-tastic party!! We would love to join in on the fun! I would be happy to bake up some goodies to compliment all that rum.
Looking forward,
Gemma

cool gemma! look forward to havin a drink with you.
tony

CA

cool! love all these post Oasis deals where i can actually say high, and all that...... totally miss your Afternoon shindig at Oasis... did enjoy the jungle ride on stage!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbcLlN9Izc

Pages: 1 2 60 replies