Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sept. 11--GROG, Jeremy and PolyPop CAVEMAN birthday Part Deux

Pages: 1 2 69 replies

TT

On 2011-09-08 07:33, PolynesianPop wrote:
Got my disco shirt pressed and ready -- looking forward to seeing what everyone else shows up wearing too!

Is this your disco shirt?

TT

And...If there's not enough to celebrate at TH on Sunday, it was Kelly's 2nd year anniversary this past Monday!

Here's a photo from last years celebration...

I've got to get me one of these...

Bear

On 2011-09-08 15:28, Tonga Tom wrote:

On 2011-09-08 07:33, PolynesianPop wrote:
Got my disco shirt pressed and ready -- looking forward to seeing what everyone else shows up wearing too!

Is this your disco shirt?

NO -- that's my Elvis belt buckle!

On 2011-09-08 16:57, Brudda Bear wrote:

I've got to get me one of these...

Bear

Yes! That's the quirky point feel free to wear it to the TH, where we are never offended ! The rest of you, find that ugly shirt :roll:
B-B-Q don't forget, bring a side dish if you like. See you at the TH! Sunday 4:00 Doors Open. $$Cocktail Specials & some fun drinks too from 1977 Baby!

GT

Happy B-Day all, too! Gogo

Happy Birthday Grog, Jeremy & Adrian...Party on!

Tonga Hut Sunday!! PARKING LOT B-B-Q Potluck! Please feel free to bring a side dish.Doors open at 4:00 PM Jeremy, Grog and Adrian's Birthday Party Sunday Sept. 11! Wear an Ugly DISCO SHIRT CAVEMAN Party this year. So please, wear your ugly DISCO SHIRT or DRESS to the party. Were gonna have a great time! DJ Marty Lush will join us and it promises a great time for all! "It's a Quirky TH thing, we're good like that..."

G
GROG posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2011 10:55 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody.

Lookin' forward to seeing everybody this afternoon/evening who can make it, and having some barbeque. Yum.

Now off to making Ape mugs until the party.

Have a crazy time you kids! but Disco still sucks :P :P :P

We'll be heading out to Tonga later today but I'm afraid my wardrobe took the disco era off.

kevin

I don't want to spoil the surprise but I hear you all are getting "The Flair Bartenders Guide" by Barwizards.

Happy Birthday Boys! Hope everyone has a great time. Hopefully Tonga Tom will document the milestone for all of us who couldn't make it. I know that you will boogie-oogie-oogie till you just can't boogie no more.

2nd great Sunday in a row at Tonga for us. Tikival and I may be evolving into regulars.

Happy Birthday Grog, Jeremy, and PolyPop...thanks for letting us crash the party!

Kevin

AF

Fun times tonight at the Tonga Hut, Happy B-Day again to the three Disco Kings!

Fun night with excellent cocktails and good food! Happy birthday !!!

T

Happy Birthday, guys. Sorry we had to miss the festivities today.

Pics of the madness?

G
GROG posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2011 9:04 PM

Thanks everybody who came out to celebrate our birthdays. GROG had blast. GROG take a bunch of photos, but GROG can't find chord to download pics from camera onto computer.

Thank You everyone for coming out to party with the Birthday Kids. My thanks to Jocelyn, Tonga Tom & Sheriyaki also to Eric October & Manuel. We couldn't have done it without you. Happy Birthday!!!

J

On 2011-09-12 21:04, GROG wrote:

..but GROG can't find chord to download pics from camera onto computer.

Finding the right chord can sometimes be challenging. Maybe you should try to...

Pages: 1 2 69 replies