Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Find Your Tiki Central Tiki Screen Name With the Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator

Pages: 1 14 replies

W

Are you one of the dozens of Tiki Central Members who doesn't have the word tiki in your screen name?

Well now you can make up for your lack of reaching for the obvious with the simple and fun Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator!

But wait! There's more! With the Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator you can choose from your choice of THREE different styles of Tiki Central tiki screen names! Just look at the options:

***Something Tiki

Tiki Something

Something Tiki Something***

And the Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator is so easy even an old lady whose fallen down and can't get up can use it! All you need to do to find your Tiki Central tiki screen name is pick from one of the three Tiki Central tiki screen names styles then follow the simple steps for the name style you chose and you're done! No messy clean up or high dry cleaning bills!

So lets fire up the Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator!

Something Tiki
Tiki Central tiki screen name

1. Choose a word, name, or phrase. (NOTE: None of the words should be tiki.)
  2. Put the word tiki behind the word, name, or phrase you chose. (You can place the word tiki with a space, no space, a dash, or an underline mark.)
  3. You're done!

Example: Wall to wall + tiki = Wall-to-wall-tiki

Tiki Something

1. Choose a word, name, or phrase. (NOTE: None of the words should be tiki.)
  2. Put the word tiki in front of the word, name, or phrase you chose. (You can place the word tiki with a space, no space, a dash, or an underline mark.)
  3. You're done!

Example: tiki + gravel = tikigravel

Something Tiki Something

This one is a little trickier than the other two but the results are well worth the extra effort!

1. Choose two words, a two word name, or a two word phrase. (NOTE: None of the words should be tiki.)
  2. Put the word tiki in the MIDDLE of the words, name, or phrase you chose. (You can place the word tiki with a space, no space, a dash, or an underline mark.)
  3. You're done!

Example: ornery + tiki + bastard = ornery_tiki_bastard

The Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator is brought to you commercial free by Woofmutt's Wonderful World-O-Bilge and by the letter T and the number 5. The Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator is hormone free and was developed in a free range lab. No animals were harmed in the making of the Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator. Past performance of the Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator does not indicate future results. This has been a Quinn Martin Production.

smart ass!. oh I mean Smart Ass tiki, OR tiki Smartass, OR smart-tiki-Ass

BB

Oh now you tell me! Why wasn't this information handy years ago? :evil:

I wonder if * Anal Beads Tiki* is still available?

or

• Tiki Carrot Juice*?

or

• Chia_Tiki_Pet*?

or

• No Imagination Tiki*?

The possibilities are endless.

• Bora-Tiki-Boris*

are there exemtions for those of us whi already had a something or other TIKI name BEFRE tiki central and just used the same name in an effort to establish marketing identity?

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 3, 2010 10:22 AM

GROG wish GROG had known about this name generator earlier, because GROG might have become GROG_Tiki-GROG, or GROG-TIKI, rather than just TIKI-GROG.

TIKI-GROG
Get better soon Tiki-Kate and Marie.

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-09-03 10:25 ]

how about GOUT-TIKI?
:lol:

On 2010-09-03 11:00, little lost tiki wrote:
how about GOUT-TIKI?
:lol:

Classic!

Dear Dr. Woof,

I have used your Bilge-Master Tiki Name Generator and really like it. How else would I have come up with these great Tiki Central Names?!

RUSH-tiki
Tiki Parrothead
Achy Breaky Tiki Heart
Tiki Lover
Octo-Tiki-Mom
Bob-Tiki-F@%kin-Marley!
Donald-Tiki-F@%kin-Fagen!
Tiki Balrog
Circum-Tiki-cised

MT

Is Kenny Tiki G still available? :-?

W

"Circum-Tiki-cised." -Sabu The Coconut Boy-

I like that one, it has a nice ring to it. It's also very cutting edge but with a sense of tradition.

UT

Are there any rare but sometimes fatal side effects when using this? Should I not use this if I'm thinking about Tiki or may become Tikified. Should I tell my doctor about other Tiki names I may be using? And I hope I don't have to take a simple liver test to check for problems because it's pickled.

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2010-09-04 06:09 ]

May I suggest in the next version a double "Tiki" option so you can have a name with "Tiki" in it twice.
Example: "no-Tiki-in-my-Tiki-Name" or "TikiMonkey's TikiCocktail"

Thanks for the current version of your app,so far I have
"TikiPuncher""TikiAssClown"
"myTikiIsBetterThenYours""ToiletTiki"
"YourTikiKids-R-NotSpecial"

But Kinny already took "PunchYourTikiKids" damn!

HJ

Weather here in metro Chicago is still okay enough not to need underwear.

Hmm. Is "Commando Tiki" taken?

W

Someone somewhere said something about user names here on Tiki Central and I was reminded of this highly useful tool and decided to bump it.

T

As a satisfied user, I hereby offer my endorsement of the Bilge-Matic Tiki Name Generator.

*Notes:

1. No compensation was received for this endorsement.

2. On the prototype model I used, the label font of the style selector switch was too small to clearly read. Instead of selecting the intended Something Tiki yielding TomDTiki, I inadvertently selected Tiki Something yielding TikiTomD. As I understand it, the subsequent production model offered an optional label magnifier attachment as an accommodation to ageing Boomers (thrown in for free if two units ordered at once). The selector switch label on the Pro model has large, bright, Day-Glo characters, so it works especially well under black light.*

Pages: 1 14 replies