Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New mug the Marq 3 now for sale!

Pages: 1 15 replies

Aloha tiki peeps. I now have for sale my new ceramic tiki mug. The MARQ 3 (thanks Grog) is a very limited edition tiki mug that I will only be making a total of 100 pieces. I will be splitting up the edition into three colors with 33 of each. This drinking vessel stands 8" tall and holds approximately 17 ounces of your favorite tropical nectar.

I debuted this at Tiki Oasis 10 and have sold through most of the first color. I have about 13 left of the first run, so if you'd like one let me know. Drop us a line at [email protected] to get yours before they are all gone.

$60 each plus shipping.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 7, 2010 11:17 PM

Nice mug Diablo Dude. GROG like.

S
squid posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:41 AM

That's sweet Danny!

Very cool Danny!
the shape of the top
the 3 marqs
the glaze
a piece of art more than a mug!

T

That leaves one mug uncounted for. 33+33+33

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2010 11:35 AM

Hi Danny -

Before I commit to one of these works of art today -

What are the three different color schemes?

Thanks, G

Thanks guys, I am not sure about the other colors as of yet. All I know is it won't be cobalt blue or a over glossy glaze. I lean towards the classic combos and my first guess for the next color is a dark matte wood like brown. After that, who knows? Maybe an off the wall color. I do like to use bright colors on the inside though.

R

On 2010-09-08 11:25, teaKEY wrote:

THE ARTISITS PROOF???

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2010 3:39 PM

On 2010-09-08 14:21, ron-tiki wrote:

On 2010-09-08 11:25, teaKEY wrote:

THE ARTISITS PROOF???

Gift for GROG!

Yes, I think I should do a one of one for Grog. After all, He named it!

G
GROG posted on Thu, Sep 9, 2010 1:33 AM

:D

" This drinking vessel stands 8" tall and holds approximately 17 ounces of your favorite tropical nectar."

This mug is awesome and it hold's enough mai tai so I don't have to get up so often... :wink: Mahalozz Danny!

Nice shot Beach, thanks for the endorsement. I love seeing peeps use my mugs to drink out of. Still taking orders of the remaining mugs. Almost there folks, thanks!

Sweet design Danny ,I would like to see the other glazes .

13 left in this color, then we switch it up !

5 Left !

Pages: 1 15 replies