Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The VanSwizzles - Stellar Swizzles in Spage Age Substances

Pages: 1 15 replies

V

I'm happy to announce a handful of my new titanium swizzle sticks are now available in the VanTiki etsy store!

What's that, you ask? Titanium? Swizzle?! Yes sir! You can read all about it here:
http://www.vantiki.com/VanTiki/Swizzles.html

and here are some shots of the new creations:

Mahalo for looking!
Henrik "VanTiki"

Today I was jonesin' for some tiki while TC was down and was looking at your website. And there were these awesome swizzles! I had stumbled onto something new and didn't even know it :D

Very cool, Plasma CNC?

These look great! Any chance in the future for a special edition of "The Collector" swizzle where instead of a cow there is a Moai?

L

Henrik your swizzles are epic!

L

Henrik your swizzles are epic!

M

Sweeeeet! Why didn't you have these when I ordered the tiles just 2 weeks ago? :P
Anyway, these are cooler than cool. Great work!

V

Mahalo everyone!

Hakalugi - that is a GREAT idea! I just have to speak to the UFO pilot about changing his plight plan from his usual midwest trajectory to a Rapa Nui approach :)

Mad Dog - believe it or not, the VanSwizzles are shaped by fast moving water. VERY fast moving water!

MarkusK - sorry! Wanted to get them up sooner - but I needed to figure out the best way to ship them first. In the end, I'm boxing them up the same way as the tiles (in the small USPS Priority flat rate box). I experimented with cardboard in an envelope, but I'm too freaked out that they will get bent.

Henrik "VanTiki"

B

These are the coolest damn swizzles I've ever seen!

Your mad man Henrik!! It's hard to pick a favorite -

If you ever want to trade for anything...

Use for swizzles yeah, but I'm thinkin' I want to hang-um on the old X-mas tree too :)

G
GROG posted on Mon, Sep 13, 2010 7:15 PM

GROG love the designs!!! These are awesome!

B

The robots.
Definitely the robots

Oooooh...very swank!!!

T

Anyone buy one yet?

Could anyone but Henrik sell 40 dollar swizzles in the middle of the longest recession since WWII? I think not :D Very cool designs Henrik!

[ Edited by: TikiTres 2010-09-14 10:57 ]

V

Babalu, Grog, and Bowana - Mahalo! I'm still tortured that Oasis went by so fast. Nothing like sitting in a room all day 20 ft from three guys you've wanted to meet forever, and you must remain in your booth! :) I'm seeking you guys out at next years room crawl! Must spent some quality clay talkin' time.

VampiressRN - "swank" was the very word I had in mind when I started this project!

teaKEY - I'm actually sold out of two of the designs from the first batch, and have only a few left of the remaining designs. The VanSwizzles have found happy new homes!

TikiTres - Mahalo! I know they are pricey - but they are also space-tacular!

I have a few prototypes (it took almost an entire year to get these to the quality level that I wanted them to be at), and was able to take one for a spin in a Dark And Stormy last night. Happy to report that the VanSwizzles do actually mix drinks very nicely!

Mahalo!
Henrik

P

they are really cool. are they made on the island? do you tumble them after they're cut?

R

how about something tiki???

Pages: 1 15 replies