Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Wanted - Hukilau GLASSware

Pages: 1 27 replies

J

Curious if anyone out there might have a few of these (in good shape, natch) running around they'd be willing to part with. Any of the double-old fashioneds and also the "zombie coolers" would find a welcome home here.

Mahalo, etc.

Let me look under the bar and see what I still have in good shape.

Maybe we can hook up at the Mai Kai and save on shipping!

C

ah, yes, I believe I may have some extras, too. If you need more than chip is able to provide, shoot me a PM :)

J

On 2010-09-18 19:45, Chip and Andy wrote:
Maybe we can hook up at the Mai Kai and save on shipping!

Twist my arm... :)

On 2010-09-18 20:41, croe67 wrote:
ah, yes, I believe I may have some extras, too. If you need more than chip is able to provide, shoot me a PM :)

Will do, thanks!

-J.

[ Edited by: jokeiii 2010-09-18 20:55 ]

I believe I have two double old fashioned as well.

J

On 2010-09-20 12:10, Krisdrama wrote:
I believe I have two double old fashioned as well.

Thanks, keep me posted!

Mahalo, etc.

Hmm.... I have some more somewhere. I think I have to dig deeper under the bar.

Anyway, I found:

4 - Pint Glasses from the 2005 Hukilau Home Tour
4 - Chimney Glasses with the Derek print from 2005
3 - D.O.F. from the 2005, the ones with the drink names all over.
4 - D.O.F. from 2006(?), the ones with the names of all the Florida Tiki Bars from back in the day.

Now if I can find the camera cable I'll post pix in the very near future.

And even if your not interested in any of those, wanna still hook up at the Mai Kai sometime for a Jet Pilot or five?

J

Yes, pix please! And it takes precious little to get me up to the Mai Kai. (Wish the same could be said for getting me back home safely...)

J

On 2010-09-21 18:16, Chip and Andy wrote:
Now if I can find the camera cable I'll post pix in the very near future.

Any luck with this noble endeavor?

Mahalo, etc.

Are these some of the ones you are looking for?

J

On 2010-09-26 09:21, Krisdrama wrote:
Are these some of the ones you are looking for?

Yes!

Mahalo, etc.

the Hukiau Double Old Facist is perfct for Red Wine on the rocks. Been using mine recently.

J

As much fun as Tiki mugs are, especially with cocktails that run along the "brown" spectrum (delicious as they may be) when a drink has a particularly fun color, I enjoy showing that off with Tiki glassware. I guess the same holds true for wine!

J

Thanks for all the PMs! Keep 'em coming, especially if you have the zombie cooler glasses.

Mahalo in advance,

J

PS - Hukilau swizzle sticks are also welcome!

C
croe67 posted on Fri, Oct 8, 2010 7:08 PM

My extra Hukilau glasses that are accessible are now all spoken for.

I've got some more packed away, but it'll probably be a couple years before those boxes get unpacked - maybe I'll find this thread & bump it then to see who's still looking :D

Mahalo to the buyers!

J

Got mine today!

Mahalo x 1000!

J

P.S. I'm still trying to find the 2007 "zombie cooler" glasses. I'd really like to purchase a set of 4 (I have already tracked down a couple of glasses, but I'd rather get 4 more-or-less simultaneously.) of these. If you have any of these loitering around, please PM me.

Mahalo!

T

Joke,
Mahalo for your post. I ended up buying some from Croe67. She did a super job packing and even threw in some outstanding sizzle sticks. I hope she finds the other glasses soon. I want more too.

C

Those glasses are looking mighty comfy out there by the pool!!

Glad to see they're enjoying the Florida sunshine :D

J

This thread is a riot of ohana love, innit? :)

J

Just bumpitizing this discussion...still need (well, OK, want) zombie coolers and swizzles...and even though I don't need 'em, I'll take more of the DOFs.

Mahalo in advance,

J

The lovely & gracious Tiki Kiliki just put up five sets of these zombie coolers on eBay. By the time you read this, there will only be two sets left...so hurry! (Do a search by seller for "thehukilauevent")

MAHALO!!

J

On 2010-10-18 19:09, croe67 wrote:
Those glasses are looking mighty comfy out there by the pool!!

Glad to see they're enjoying the Florida sunshine :D

Just got my zombie coolers and an AVALANCHE of swizzles!

MAHALO and then some!

-J.

[ Edited by: jokeiii 2010-11-18 07:19 ]

J

Just giving this thread a li'l bump, in case someone's found a cache of these (I'm pretty well set on zombie coolers, but could still use any Hukilau logoe'd DOFs from 2008-on) stashed away up in the attic or something...

Mahalo in advance,

J

Quarterly Bump...

J

a-a-a-a-and another li'l bump. (I'm pretty well set up w. Zombie coolers, just need a few more DOFs)

Mahalo in advance!

J

Just giving this another bump, on the off chance someone's dredged up anything...

Pages: 1 27 replies