Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

need your help selecting LOGO please

Pages: 1 31 replies

My home lounge is called the "VampTiki Lounge" and I am trying to set up a logo to use on barware and such. Please vote on one of the following or give me additional feedback (I can take it...so dish it out...LOL). There are 8 versions to choose from.

#1-4

#5-7

Are you open to a different font?

Yes I am. This is being done in Power Point as I am not savvy to computer art. I'm not in a hurry to get this done, mostly want to get the best look I can before I get it copyrighted. I do like the V with the blood and the T as the Moai with the hat, so if I can stay with that general design I will be happy.

I like #8 the best, but it could use just a little more... perhaps what I'm looking for is oomph?
~kele

Here are a few fonts,you could just mix and match and insert your tiki character for the T
I like the sixth one down,if you like any of the fonts I can send them in true-type format to you?
PC friendly,just PM me for info....

Thanks...I like the sixth font too. Just sent you a pm. :)

Sixth font was the first one I gravitated towards before I read your responses.

Aloha Vamp, Great idea for the bar-ware but your logo is not tiki enough, needs a tiki type font. I Like all of ATP's designs with # 6 being my favorite.

Fonts sent out Vamp!

My thanks to everyone that has been helping me. Here are 2 more versions. I'm really liking this first spacey version best...but don't let me influence you...LOL>

FANGS!!!

I'll take a stab at it.....

FABULOUS!!!! Thanks Jason. :)

Or something...swankier.

Dayum...that one is cute!!! :)

On 2010-10-17 22:11, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Or something...swankier.

VERY COOL Jason! my favorite...

S

On 2010-10-17 20:54, Jason Wickedly wrote:

Although I do like the "swankier" version, I think this one is great.It makes a real statement which would look fantastic on napkins, matches, etc. Great work Jason.

[ Edited by: swizzle 2010-10-18 01:23 ]

Or something...swankier.

I love this one, Jason. Great work

On 2010-10-18 00:10, Beachbumz wrote:

Or something...swankier.

VERY COOL Jason! my favorite...

The talent here never ceases to amaze me.

I like this one too. Maybe swap one of the martini glasses for a tiki.

Darilyn

I've asked Jason to post the latest one he sent me...I think it is going to be the BEST.

WAIT FOR IT...

WAIT FOR IT...

Here it is...glad you like it! Let me know if you need it in other formats and I can email it to you...

By the way (shameless plug here), this is what I do, so if anyone else needs a graphic designer, let me know!

This one is absolutely awesome Jason. HUGSHUGSHUGS I have decided I will go with this one, it has everything I want and looks fabulous. I will pm ya tonight Jason cause I want to get this copyrighted and be sure to give you artist's rights.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me (Jason, rugbymatt, Atomic Tiki Punk,Turbogod/from FOM, and everyone else).

On 2010-10-17 20:54, Jason Wickedly wrote:

You can stab it all you want, but it won't DIE...

P

Only with a wooden stake.

T

On 2010-10-18 13:47, pablus wrote:
Only with a wooden stake.

While wearing a ring of garlic

T

On 2010-10-18 12:31, Jason Wickedly wrote:

That is really friggin' cool...

Hey Vampiress - please show us what you make with this! I think I'd even buy a shirt with that logo on it....

Awesome!

I am going to have the logo put on some rocks glasses for my lounge to start with. However, I see all sorts of things in the future...swizzle sticks, posters, napkins, matchbooks, t-shirts, fabric...oh the options are limitless.

Boy that Jason is TALENTED!!!

I just designed and printed a run of matchbooks for an actress/burlesque dancer...they turned out really really well. (My favorite part is that there is kind of a cheese-cakey picture of her hidden behind the matchsticks inside). Let me know if you need help with any of the paper stuff!

L

Jason you have skillz son!

Love the logo Vamp...I feel a trend coming on of logo designs and home bar shwag!

I'm feeling it too Liz. How cool would it be to have my own line of ephemera for the Kohana Wahine Lounge? I'll have to put some thought into this.

Marlene, that is the perfect look for your bar. You need that on a bumpersticker that says "Follow me to" Vamptiki Lounge.

Darilyn

H

On 2010-10-18 22:11, leleliz wrote:
...I feel a trend coming on of logo designs and home bar shwag!

Like what OnaTiki and Moki did for their lounge...
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=18056&forum=12

Slight modification.

It strikes me that a T and a crucifix are quite similarly shaped - and perhaps it would be interesting to have a vampire tiki crucifix - as a real statue even more than a logo letter.

[ Edited by: martian-tiki 2010-10-20 18:30 ]

Pages: 1 31 replies