Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

1000 Tiki Centralites Strong

Pages: 1 13 replies

We are up to 997 Centralites. Who will be Number One Thousand. The first step in worlwide domination.
Mahalo,
Al

M

I pm'd our leader about this just this afternoon. I had a few ideas about the proper way to acknowledge the lucky new member. Thought it deserved a prize.

midnite

Yes, but I'd like to know what the TRUE number of members are. Remember, some TC'ers have numerous aliases, which gives an inaccurate account as to how many actual individual members we have.

It looks like Kala is number 1000. Welcome aboard!

Patrick McNeal

[ Edited by: Biotron2000 on 2003-05-16 14:58 ]

T

I tried so hard to become TC memeber #1000 but someome had "quicker fingers" then I! Man, I hope they live up to their 1000 TC prestige! :wink: Nice to meet all of you. I've been reading the board for months but just decided to "jump on". So, we kind to the newbie on the block.....

K
Kala posted on Sat, May 17, 2003 3:41 PM

woooohoooo i'm #1,000. What do i win??? Do i get a tiki mug??? woooohooooo!!!!!!

email me, i sell lots of SHAG stationary!

Kala,
Aloha and Welcome to Tiki Central! Congratulations on being our 1000th member! What do you win? Our sincere gratitude to an accomplishment none of us achieved. :)

M

*What do i win??? *

Uh, anything in this general area right in here. Anything below the stereo and on this side of the bicentennial glasses. Anything between the ashtrays and the thimble. Anything in this three inches right in here in this area. That includes the Chiclets, but not the erasers.

Or, as I suggested to our leader, a dream date with a Tiki Central Secret Agent. Yet, how would one choose between the two? Both are hunk-errific.

Today I found out what my special purpose is for.

midnite

Congratulations Kala! For being member 1000
I spoke to the Dala Lama and he said on your deathbed you will recieve total consciousness. So you got that going for you!!

M

On 2003-05-17 16:38, midnite_tiki wrote:
*What do i win??? *

Or, as I suggested to our leader, a dream date with a Tiki Central Secret Agent. Yet, how would one choose between the two? Both are hunk-errific.

Someone cue up the theme from Shaft....

ya daaaaaamn right.

Pick me: I'm the Agent without kids!

-martin

On 2003-05-18 23:36, martiki6 wrote:

Pick me: I'm the Agent without kids!

-martin

So is Poly Pop!

On 2003-05-18 20:12, tiki-riviera wrote:
Congratulations Kala! For being member 1000
I spoke to the Dala Lama and he said on your deathbed you will recieve total consciousness. So you got that going for you!!

I love Caddyshack!

Me? Gee thanks!
Oh wait, you said Caddyshack, not CaddyDaddy. Another caffeinated morning...

Quite a milestone indeed. However, we have more than a few "fake" memberships (people who have created a second or third account -- I know who you are :evil: whohahahaha!) so that messes up the membership count quite a bit.

But it's still pretty cool! Congrats to everyone who's helped make Tiki Central a place worth (re)visiting! :drink: :tiki:

~Hanford

Pages: 1 13 replies