Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Should Tiki Central Be Dipped In Chocolate, Rolled In Chopped Pecans, & Topped With Whipped Cream?

Pages: 1 14 replies

W

What I can't understand is why people pretend this isn't what "everyone" wants to happen! So how come no one will even "mention" it? This is so much like subtracting "ten" from "thirteen" yet you don't see anyone falling all over themselves to go into all the details as to why this is obviously what people pretend this isn't what everyone wants!!! ALL THE TIME!

As I see it the sun either rises in the "east" or it sets in the west, it doesn't rise across the "middle of the sky" and we should be able to just sit back and relax and not get so fixated on it, right? Because the sun is really just a light bulb, and not one of the "curly" ones but the real thing just like in the 1960s? Do you "get" it now???

Also cinnamon syrup was used in some Tiki "drinks" and is used in modern ones so it would also seem that after dipping Tiki Central in chocolate ("milk" or "dark") and rolling it in chopped pecans IT COULD ALSO BE DRIZZLED WITH CINNAMON SYRUP!!! Am I the only one who gets this?

I want your thoughts "and" opinions on this and then I will tell you what you're wrong about and why I agree with you. Because it isn't just really not Tiki if it's all "light" and "fluffy" in texture but with chunks of chocolate and a caramel ripple through it or "otherwise" it's why "this" is obviously "what" people pretend this "isn't" what everyone wants!

Huh?

Damn right! Huh?

Although I don't like macadamia nuts I can tolerate the chocolate covered ones and I like the Hawaiian Host logo Tiki.

It's a start. (~~)

W

On 2010-10-24 08:16, Bora Boris wrote:

It's a start. (~~)

Really? Is it? Says who? How can that be "a start"? or even an "It's"? Why am I the only one who would be the one who only I could explain this to?

(~~)

Yeah, ha-ha-ha-. So funny you stupid little tiny pumpkin jerk just sitting there and smiling like you've got it all figured out. I could crush you tiny pumpkin! I could! I wear a size 12 boot and you don't even have a nose!!!

OK, who else?

C

Although I don't like macadamia nuts I can tolerate the chocolate covered ones and I like the Hawaiian Host logo Tiki.

It's a start. (~~)

Are you talking about the candies from Hawaii or Compton?

G
GROG posted on Sun, Oct 24, 2010 11:03 AM

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-10-24 11:12 ]

TK

you had me a "chocolate". mmmmmmmmm choKOlate...

wouldnt that make tiki central a turttle? except I wouldnt put whipped cream on it I would bo a marshmellow cream version instead

or nougat

whip cream is for pie, or pudding

CL

Wait a minute, back up the horse. Incongruity here deviating from a recent FB thread. I'm confused. I thought you hated macadamia nuts in all forms?! :wink: I for one LOVE macadamia nuts.

It's a start. (~~)

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2010-10-24 16:29 ]

W

Jeez, GROG, it's like you're the only one who ever sat on a curb kicking at passing car tires? I seriously doubt it! It's that sort of "thing" that leads me to believe there is "something" other than the exchange of ideas at the heart of the thing, I mean "what" I said the first way around like you would understand if you were reading it the way I am writing RIGHT NOW!!!

Everyone "else", thank you.

TM

One time I had the norovirus. I was puking non-stop, so bad that I went outside in the rain to continue. I did not want to wake up the whole house with my midnight vomiting spree.

W

Lucas, that's particularly meaningful coming from someone who is so fond of suede shoes.

TM

Instinct Lumber.

Pages: 1 14 replies