Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

The TomAndrea Lounge - Arlington VA

Pages: 1 9 replies

H
Hearn posted on Sun, Dec 5, 2010 12:23 PM

Aloha from Arlington Virginia!

Its been awhile since I posted, but just wanted to upload a few recent shots from the ever-growing TomAndrea Lounge (our guest bedroom -slash- home tiki bar).

Mahalo!
Hearn

[ Edited by: Hearn 2010-12-05 12:25 ]

Wow...very kewl indeed!!! You have a nice collection. Good use for a bedroom. :wink:

Great look, wish I had the the room to gut my spare and tiki it. Hey over the bar on both sides ( left is shown in front of a tikibob mug ) Is a small fishtrap looking thing. Any idea what they were orig.?? I have the same one and have it on top of the big saltwater tank. Lights? birdfeeders????????????? Been wondering

BT

Nice space to chill! My guess is you have a waiting list to stay the night in that killer spare room/bad a** Tiki bar.

H
Hearn posted on Mon, Dec 6, 2010 9:29 AM

On 2010-12-05 18:51, ka'lenatiki wrote:
Great look, wish I had the the room to gut my spare and tiki it. Hey over the bar on both sides ( left is shown in front of a tikibob mug ) Is a small fishtrap looking thing. Any idea what they were orig.?? I have the same one and have it on top of the big saltwater tank. Lights? birdfeeders????????????? Been wondering

Thanks man!

Those fishtrap things I picked up from WORLD MARKET around 6-7 years ago. They're tea lamp holders.

Looks fantastic. Good to know I'm not the only one with a guest bedroom / tiki bar combo.

On 2010-12-06 09:29, Hearn wrote:

On 2010-12-05 18:51, ka'lenatiki wrote:

Thanks man!

Those fishtrap things I picked up from WORLD MARKET around 6-7 years ago. They're tea lamp holders.

Ha! was right the first time :) Found mine at a salvaion army shop couple of years ago. Without knowing you kinda start thinking what eles they might be. thanks

J

Not bad. In fact, its well done to the point that I cannot tell that was ever a bedroom. Very cool/

The complete look! ... and you've collected some great pieces. I've got the same mirrored nic-nac shelf with the orange, white and teal shapes on the sides- one of my happiest finds and I kinda think Leleliz has one too...

H
Hearn posted on Sat, Dec 11, 2010 7:01 PM

On 2010-12-11 03:47, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
The complete look! ... and you've collected some great pieces. I've got the same mirrored nic-nac shelf with the orange, white and teal shapes on the sides- one of my happiest finds and I kinda think Leleliz has one too...

Cool! Found it at a thrift store around a year ago for $20 bucks. Perfect for my tiki salt and pepper collection...now if I can only find the Tiki Bob S+P (its my White Whale!)

Mahalo,
Hearn

Pages: 1 9 replies