Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tori Richards Santa Tiki shirts

Pages: 1 12 replies

T

Last year I was contacted by Tori Richards of Oahu to carve a tiki using their design . They wanted a Santa Tiki carved to take pictures with all around the island and use it for their Christmas cards . Heres the final tiki.

This year they used the same design to make these silk embroided Santa Tiki shirts on sale now . I wore one last week to the Bahooka and got many compliments . Heres the link , Check em out .http://www.toririchard.com/browse.cfm/saint-tiki/4,420.html

http://www.toririchard.com/browse.cfm/saint-tiki/4,420.html

damn link doesn't want to work for Ray or me.

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2010-12-06 12:35 ]

T

The pic doesnt do it justice . The silk thread shines and really makes it "POP".

C
croe67 posted on Mon, Dec 6, 2010 1:37 PM

saw this carving up-close in-person in the window at their Ala Moana store last week - very nice!!!!

Real good looking shirt, but the tiki kicks ass!

V

On 2010-12-06 13:37, croe67 wrote:
saw this carving up-close in-person in the window at their Ala Moana store last week - very nice!!!!

I'm heading there this weekend - gonna look for the tiki!

Henrik

I dig the shirt but the Tori Richard website is sold out of everything bur small.

Wow...VERY nice shirt. The Tiki is cute...I love it. :)

T

We found it by chance on Catalina Island in a little surf store where Holden vends his Tiki Farm mugs . I walked in and was suprised to see one of my mugs , then we found the shirt . Too cool, So Cindy bought me one . All colors look amazing .

Ray, that is great! I loved the shirt when I saw it, had no idea you actually did the santa tiki! great job!

N

Ray,

Love the Tiki. If I could find the shirt, I'd buy it. Looks like a lot of people are buying them. Also, congratulations to you and Cindy. Hope to see you soon.

Nick

T

I wore it a second time and discovered that inside the shirt pocket is an embroided reigndeer with sunglasses on . You cant even see it on the outside of the shirt . Funny !

On 2010-12-09 11:20, TIKI-RAY wrote:
I wore it a second time and discovered that inside the shirt pocket is an embroided reigndeer with sunglasses on . You cant even see it on the outside of the shirt . Funny !

Tiki-Ray -

There is very often a surprise inside the pocket of a Tori Richards shirt...in case you did not know.

But, more importantly, your tiki rocks as does the shirt! I guess it is time for me to add another TR shirt to my closet!!!

Pages: 1 12 replies