Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hawaiian Eye Mug Buy Now

Pages: 1 2 90 replies

Still waiting......but I feel a little better knowing people are getting them.

Got mine today! Nice Mug!! Thanks for sharing your mug making skills with your fellow Tiki Peeps, Witch Doctor.

Got mine yesterday!!!!

Love it!!!!

Many Mahalos!!!!

BK

#36 in his new home. Thanks, Witch Doctor, I love it!

Hey Glad everyone is Finlay getting there mugs.. The post office screwed me big time. Sorry for the long wait. My computer was in the toilet. Got a new one and the same thing.

I'm up and running. ANYONE who did not get there mug please e-mail me or PM me. I have set aside a few extra just in case some got lost or damaged ..the Mold was Broke last night.. so this is it. i will make no more

Now for the good news.

Next week i will have the Kahiki tribute mug and the Cursed Brady tiki mug.. will have pictures soon

Witch Doctor
706-951-7565
[email protected]

T

Dude you have the worst luck!!
The same thing happend when you sold t shirts.
Four computers in like a year.
That's more than We have ever bought.
Alls well that ends well.
If the same thing happens with the Kahiki mug... Well that would be weird.
It is a cool mug.
Good Luck!
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37877&forum=12&vpost=554981

Yea I'm on comcast.

and now our city has free wifi. I keep getting spammed and virus. even had my paypal Jacked

Norton sucks and i even bought a 200 Dollar package to stop ad ware. but still keep fighting this crap

this new computer seems to be working.... thing is i caught one off a download link from here, and ebay as well

who knows damn hippies they fuck up everything

Actually, 2 hippies named Woz & Jobs made a great computer. Been using one of theirs' for 20 years and never had a virus, spyware, malware, adware, etc.........Love the mug, can't wait to see the next one.

I got this new MSI crystal razor, and the Lap top to go with it.you can sinc them both up . it seems to be holding off the Demons My main problem is I'll get emails with stuff like "Lower your morgage rate" i'll delet them and they still are in my trash files and it creates a worm or something.. but enough about computers.

Thanks again for aLL THE GREAT RESPONSE about my mugs. The new ones will be just as great i hope.

April 13 is the first office night of "The Shrunken Head" tiki bar. Opening night guest will receive a special limited mug ... I know most of you cant make it due to the miles that part us. but in spirit i hope all will attend. thanks again everyone

Sorry you had delivery issues...I dislike the postal service in general. I am sure my package arrived quite some time ago but if I don't snag my mail from the central box and it gets full, they cart off all my mail and hold it ransom for me. I have been very ill with the Flu so called and actually talked them into dropping my collected mail off at my front door (shock). Just today opened the package.

What a lovely surprise, like a top-secret box delivered from a museum. There was a fabulous wooden crate tucked inside with a gorgeous Hawaiian Eye paper emblem. The crate was tied together in wonderful black cord adorned with 2 ivory toned beads. FUNFUNFUN Carefully clutched inside, nestled in brown and tan raffia was a wonderful little Witch Doctor Pendant and the beautiful #11 mug. Just fabulous...I am so happy. Thanks for doing such a great job!!!

R

Thanks again for getting that mug off for me, can't wait to see in real life.

Waiting for word since March 3/11 when I last heard from the Witch Doctor. Have you gotten the mug in the mail yet? Thank you.

Haven't gotten mine yet either. Really starting to bum. What gives???

in situ, amongst his peers.

TT

It was a weird journey, but my mug arrived happy and safe. Really a great looking mug.

Okay, now you've got me jonesin' for mine to arrive!

Got mine too. Worth the very stressful and confusing wait.

WooHoo!

On 2011-03-15 17:00, Lukeulele wrote:
Got mine too. Worth the very stressful and confusing wait.

Holy crap! How have I missed this?!
Just sent you an e-mail Doc.
Keeping fingers crossed.

E

Still waiting here - how's everyone else doing?

T

I think the fact this mug is a little ugly works fully in its favor. Its cute that way. Great pic at the top of the page, it shows off the mug better than any other picture posted.

Was advised it was supposed to arrive by Monday, but still .... nothing.

Just left you a PM Hanalei Tiki .I just talked to the Witch Doctor .
It's unfortunate because your mug was shipped weeks ago .WD will make
it right for you no matter what.So far everyone including England,Austrailia
and Hawaii have all got their mugs so far .

R

Still waiting for my mug to make the journey to Cali.

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about the delivery myself. Been a couple of weeks now.

There are a couple winging their way to England as we speak...well, post. I'm sure we'll all get our mugs soon enough guys! Until then...

Keep watching for the postman - Trader Jim (Make Mine a MAI-TAI!).

I'm still waiting on some other mugs, promises are great...but mugs are better..8)

E

I noticed The Witch Doctor has a Hawaiian Eye up on eBay; I hope this means more mugs are shipping out soon.

I wrote him a couple of days ago to hopefully resolve missing mug(s) ... no reply or mugs.

Just got my mug in the mail yesterday, looks great!

S

Yahoo!!! My mug arrived safely in the mail yesterday. What a great color glaze, love the texture and details! Great weight, nice n sturdy. Could easily use it for crushin' ice for the next Mai Tai...
Thank you Witch Doctor

Now if Hanalei Tiki could receive his mug , we all breath a sigh of relief !

Aloha Surf ... hoping to work something out with WD to get a tracking number on the next one so it doesn't get lost ... there may be someone at Canada Post whose collecting tiki mugs!

E

Still waiting, haven't heard anything new; crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
WD has a few mugs up on eBay again - one notes that the Hawaiian Eye mug is now sold old, which doesn't bode well.

Hey sorry for the long delay,

working hard on the Hawaiian eye box set ( Limited to 50).. also

The Brady bunch cursed tiki mug
The Great Garloo tiki mug
and just got the ok for the Dick Dale Tiki mug

looks like out of 260 mugs shipped I'm still missing 3 (thank the tiki gods no broken ones)

Johnny pop...should have yours by now
Tiki Eric (New york) never got the trade value of what i owe you please PM me and did you still need a Hale tiki shirt (size) and did your wife want the extra swiizzle sticks???

and last HT. Canada Must be a vortex of sucking up Tiki mugs I'll gladly refund you until we can come up with a way not to loose another mug

the Hawaiian eye mug is sold out to the public. i did set aside a few. just in-case some were lost or broken. so everyone should get one. sorry again for the delays in some shipping. Im still a one man tiki Machine doing this all by myself (with the help of my good pal Tiki Bill). but thanks to all who bought or traded with me..wait till you see set 3

the Witch Doctor

Hello WD,

As I've suggested all along, if it is mailed USPS with tracking, then the post office is accountable. I have already offered to pay a bit more in terms of shipping to help you with the cost. Considering the delay and frustration on both parts, this is fair.

With your word I'll paypal you $15 and we can move on. Thank you.

no save your money. I'll cover the extra shipping.. I just want to make sure you get one.

PM me your address again.

Thanks WD, I've just PM'd you ... offer still stands to help out. Mahalo. Darren

P

Good to see a few more have turned up safe and sound...any idea when I should get mine? If you send me the tracking number I can see how far across the Atlantic they have gotten. If they are still partying at yours just let me know. I'd just like to know one way or another as I haven't heard from you since you said I was covered regarding the postal insurance - MAHALO!

Take care - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

I've not heard anything from WD in two weeks, despite e-mails ... if anyone knows where he is, I've asked for a refund. Appears this fellow has no intention of honouring agreements.

sorry be out of town.. check your PM Canada post will hand deliver one to you as we have lost two mugs sent to you already.
but you might have to pay an impot tax , not sure. your postal service sucks, along with Italy

Instead of witch doctor it should be spin doctor...lol

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2011-05-14 12:03 ]

Witch Doctor,

I haven't heard from you since your last post ... have you finally sent the mug ... do you have the tracking number from US Post?

Pages: 1 2 90 replies