Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Rugbymatt in Florida 9 - 16 January

Pages: 1 9 replies

I will be in FL on bidness the second week of January. I am flying into Tampa that Sunday, driving to Orlando on Monday then heading back west to St. Pete on Wednesday and will be in the bay area until heading home on the 16th. Hoping to hook up with the local ohana if possible.

Take care of da bidness Matt !

Have fun in Flourduh Matt!!! Remember, bringing back extra swizzles earns you fabulous drinks at my pad. :lol:

Looks like I will try and hook up with the Orlando ohana on Monday afternoon/evening. After I get done with work on Tuesday I will head to Sarasota to check out the new Trader Vic's Island Bar & Grill and meet up with more Florida ohana. Back to St. Pete on Wednesday to finish out the work week at a conference. Hoping to hook up with brudah Pablus on Friday and/or Saturday before returning home to Cali on Sunday.

HIDE THE CHILDREN AND LOCK THE BOOZE CABINET FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

P

I may swing over with you to Orlando if I can get an itinerary.
Haven't seen Flounder in a while - maybe I can draw him out by bribery.

If you haven't been to Bahi Hut yet, then we need to go there.
Maybe we can meet Robotiki and a few other Sarasoters.

If nothing else we'll hit the beach with some fresh citrus and a bottle and a few cigars.

Here's how things are shaping up:

I will getting together with Pablus on Sunday night in Tampa. Monday night in Orlando with the local ohana. Tuesday night will be in Sarasota probably starting at Trader Vic's IB&G.

Wednesday & Thursday evenings are sacrificed to the corporate gods but I will be in St. Pete Friday afternoon through Sunday morning!

On 2010-12-29 08:18, pablus wrote:
I may swing over with you to Orlando if I can get an itinerary.
Haven't seen Flounder in a while - maybe I can draw him out by bribery.

If you haven't been to Bahi Hut yet, then we need to go there.
Maybe we can meet Robotiki and a few other Sarasoters.

If nothing else we'll hit the beach with some fresh citrus and a bottle and a few cigars.

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Mahalo to all the Florida ohana I got to hang with this past week! Props to Tane and Matariki in Orlando, Bohemian and his crew in Sarasota, and my good friend Pablus in Tampa. Took in the local watering holes: Waitiki, TVIBG, and the legendary Bahi Hut! Drank a lot of rum and smoked some good cigars.

Pics Matt !

Pages: 1 9 replies