Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Band added to Purple Orchid Kara-Jokey and Sailor Jerry Rum, Jan.22

Pages: 1 7 replies

Late breaking news!

Added to this event, live music from 9:30 to 11:00 featuring Marty Tippins, Billy Blastoff, Jonpaul Belak and Jeff Utterback. This is an all-star lineup of So-Cal Surf!

"Baja" Marty Klenz is also having a birthday along with Sailor Jerry.

And Sailor Jerry Rum drinks for only $1 from 11 to midnight, plus Kara-Jokey!

With our friends at Sailor Jerry Rum we are celebrating the 100th birthday of Norman Collins, AKA Sailor Jerry.
To commemorate this event Sailor Jerry Girls will be on hand to pass out tokens that get you a Sailor Jerry Rum drink for only one dollar. That's right, one dollar.

Sailor Jerry Rum is also sponsoring our Kara-Jokey contest. Get on stage and tell a joke to win great prizes courtesy of Sailor Jerry Rum. This time there will be a special women's competition to win an embroidered Sailor Jerry hoodie. It is very cool and you want to win it!

Get your joke on and come to the Purple Orchid tiki Lounge on Saturday January 22, starts at 11 pm.
221 Richmond Street, El Segundo.

[ Edited by: Wersmo Derinc 2011-01-20 19:56 ]

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jan 12, 2011 10:50 AM

Two five year old boys are standing at the toilet to pee. One says, "Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"."I've been circumcised.", the other replied.

"What's that mean?"

"It means they cut the skin off the end."

"How old were you when it was cut off?"

"My mom said I was two days old."

"Did it hurt?", the kid asked inquiringly.

"You bet it hurt, I didn't walk for a year!"

bump,

and it's my Buddy Baja Marty's B-day party too.
there will be a all star band playing from 9:45 to 10:45
(1 set) before the Karajokey starts.

Jeff(btd)

On 2011-01-11 09:15, Wersmo Derinc wrote:

Get your joke on

How'd you get back in here?
I thought they banned your ass years ago? (or was that me?) :)

LETTER TO HOME

"Dear Dad," read the young soldier's first letter home. "I cannot tell you where I am, but yesterday I shot a polar bear..."
v
Several months later came another letter. "Dear Dad, I still cannot tell you where I am, but yesterday I danced with a hula girl..."

Two weeks later came yet another note. "Dear Dad, I still cannot tell you where I am, but yesterday the doctor told me I should have danced with the polar bear and shot the hula girl..."

Plus birthday cake!

Boris, Grog,
you guys comin to do the Karajokey?

Jeff(btd)

G
GROG posted on Sat, Jan 22, 2011 11:39 AM

GROG would like to come, but GROG competing in a charity poker tournament, so GROG not able to make it.

Pages: 1 7 replies