Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Tiki Bar Logo, Post your Home Tiki Logo Here

Pages: 1 45 replies

Matt the Cat & I came up with a logo for our home, The Keno Kai. We'll be printing the logo on glass tumblers for the 2011 Sacramento Home Tiki Crawl this October.

Here's the logo:

Matt did the artwork and we both collaborated on the idea. We thought the Mask we purchased a couple of years ago at the Trader Vic Warehouse Sale dubbed "The Mask Of Controversy" is really a good representation of our home, The Keno Kai. (Controversy because it's either an authentic Barney West, or representation, we really don't know). The mask itself was hanging in the Berlin, Germany TV's. We love it either way.

Here's the mask:

I'm very happy with the logo and can't wait to see it with Mookie's grog in it!

If you have a logo for your home tiki bar, or home (our bar took over the house!), please post your photo and logo story here. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

Your log turned out great can't wait to see it on a glass. Big kudos to Matt for coordinating our 2011 Sac Crawl glasses for us.

My humble appreciation to Jason Weckerly for helping me to finalize my home bar logo for the VampTiki Lounge.

Aloha everybody, my name is Jason and I'm a longtime lurker from the Bay Area.
I just ran across the topic and had to jump in. :) Our logo was created for us
by one of our awesome tiki friends, Randy Jennings.

R

I worked with Dave Hansen, aka Lake Surfer to design a sign/ logo for my home bar when I moved to California this past summer.

Here is the finished piece hanging on my bar during the Sacramento Home Bar Tour this past Fall.

I guess mine is more of a mascot than a logo. My beautiful velvet rescued from a barn and now in my bar. This image has also been on one of my home bar cocktail menus

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2011-02-09 12:03 ]

S
Swanky posted on Wed, Feb 9, 2011 1:10 PM

I am borrowing the logo done for me by Hoffa for the Headhunter Lounge. The first room in the bar is the Tapa Room, and then the main room is the Headhunter Lounge.

We'll be doing a nice big sculpted and painted version for the bar soon-ish.

M

T

Really enjoying the variety among the posts to this topic... here's my own tiki bar logo in its current form:

The menu with logo (as of today's date)...I'm gonna attempt to make this into a pub sign later.

[ Edited by: Slacks Ferret 2011-02-10 18:20 ]

M
Murph posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2011 4:04 PM

Here's my Waikiki Womb's logo created by Tobunga aka Eric October

The Kona Luanii, way back when ...the ceiling was still white.

On 2011-02-14 16:04, Murph wrote:
Here's my Waikiki Womb's logo created by Tobunga aka Eric October

Love this. Having recently recovered from a second pregnancy full of sickness, the Mummy tiki looks to me as though she's vomiting up the Hawaiian islands - makes me love it all the more!

Here's mine, a dashboard hulagirl and ceramic letters mounted on a bamboo box

Translated to shrinky-dink swizzle sticks.

Working on some ceramic decals for plates

T

Our bar doesn't have a graphic, but when we show outdoor movies, this is the logo. We've made some changes to the bar area, and will be moving the projector to the top of the bar (fewer steps during intermission!).

C
cribe posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2011 9:26 AM

Mine is a drawing by Traveling Jones of my Geckoma mug I did with Gecko. I can't wait to see this glass. Wendy

The drawing looks like this but I can't get it to work here.

UJ

Current logo. Been thinking of a change soon (same name, different logo).

Great thread Mookie. Matt's encouragement to do glasses sure got us all excited in Sacramento...I am eager to see everyone's art...and our glasses. FUN!!!!

I love seeing other people's logos, they are great.

Big reveal

Announcing the Kohana Wahini Lounge!

I commissioned Eric October to do my logo. I love it.

Mahalo Eric.

Darilyn aka Liddle Lola

"Rum required, clothing optional" I love it! :lol:

WOWZA....that is fabulous Darilyn. GREAT JOB!!!!

Nice wahine

T

On 2011-02-24 09:26, cribe wrote:

That sucks that Cribe got deleted!?

Mine's pretty pedestrian. What can I tell you? We're dull people.

[ Edited by: kawikasurf 2011-03-11 10:57 ]

Here is the art we have for the Sacto ohana who ordered custom glassware for their home bars:

Wendy & Dan:

Mookie & Matt:

Darilyn:

Brenda:

Scott:

Marlene:

Matt:

Moai in the house!

[ Edited by: rugbymatt 2011-03-11 14:28 ]

Some of the Sacramento Ohana received their bar glasses and they are awesome. Thanks to rugbymatt for heading up this project. I'm looking forward to serving up some BBB MaiTais in mine at my next party. Here is my glass.

Edit...Kudos again to Jason for his help with the logo.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2011-05-14 15:29 ]

T

[ Edited by: tikipaka 2011-05-16 14:30 ]

Cool Thread! I love it all

Not exclusively tiki, but we loves our tiki drinks....

cats with tiki drinks..that is utopia

Nice shotglasses tikipaka. Keep those logos coming...such fun!!!

S

Here is ours, nothing too fancy, lol:

There is also a Kapu Cave mug in the works, hopefully it will be done soon :)

-Lena

K

Here's the sign for our Tiki Lagoon.

It will be undergoing some changes soon. Although I already removed the solar lights,I'll be replacing the greenery with island flowers, and adding some tikis at the sides.

U

On 2011-05-18 00:08, gold zephyr wrote:
cats with tiki drinks..that is utopia

Just don't let the YouTube "crying cat lover" see them!

Cool thread! Here's mine:

That is awesome Professor!!! Love the colors and the way the pineapple is built with the mask.

P

wow very very cool all!!! gotta get my sign done up!!!

My awesome Dad made it!

Resurrecting the logo thread to see if others can post.

S

let me know if you guys want custom bar glasses - i'm setup as a vendor with glass america

A

There are some great bar signs on here - I finally got my sign up in the bar room last weekend:

Bumping to see if any other folks have logos to share.

Pages: 1 45 replies