Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New on the T.C.

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha! Dr. Trebble here from the dreary suburban wateland of South Seattle. Came looking for Photo's of Tiki Oasis action. I was not able to go, and needed a little escape from reality (if only for a moment). Happy to be a part of Tiki Central. OK, gonna go back to wishing it was 6:00pm.

Mahalo
Dr.Trebble

In an alternate reality, dr.trebble is my buddy Todd up here in Seattle -- the lucky bastard got to go to Mondo, where some of you might have met him. I have to take this opportunity to tell you local NW folks to check out his band The Senate Arcade if you get a chance, I never miss a show. Todd's also working on a new website, http://www.tikiworld.com, they're just getting started, be sure to check them out. Once I get my road trip pics together, I'm going to post my travelogue on the Tiki World website.

Glad to see you here, and welcome!

Alooooooha Dr. Trebble!

I just briefly scanned through your website, and it looks great! You are just getting it started? Geez, it's a pretty good beginning!

I like the drawing of the Martini glass on the "Tiki Cat" page. Other than having a taste for fine Rums, I am also a Martini aficionado, if I do say so myself.

I will take some more time later this afternoon to go through your whole site.

S u g a r C a d d y D a d d y

Aloha and Welcome to the Tribe Dr. Trebble! Any friend of Humuhumu's is a friend of mine. Glad to have you on board.

BTW - did you meet any of us at Mondo? Were you at Taboo Cove on Friday night by chance?

Very nice webpage too!

**Poly-Pop ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-05-22 11:30 ]

Hey thanks, its gerat to be part of the tribe! I did meet a bunch of great people at Mondo. Poly-Pop - Unfortunatley i didn't get to Taboo Cove that Friday, I couldn't seen to pull myself out of the booth at Venus! Ahhh.... Vegas!

Mahalo
Dr.Trebble

Welcome, Dr. Trebble, from a fellow Northwesterner (Portland). If you get down this way, give us a holler and the PDX Tiki Central contingent will regale you at The Alibi. Better yet, come on down to Stumptown on June 7th for the season opener of my bar, Castway Cove! Centralites are always VIPs at The Cove!

Pages: 1 5 replies