Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

It's Uncle Trav's Birthday!!!

Pages: 1 13 replies

Happy Birthday to my dear brother, Uncle Trav. May you enjoy your special day to it's fullest and end it with no memory!
Love you,
Sissy

Buddha: "I can't WAIT for dinner"
Sissy: "Bood, you already HAD dinner"
Conversation outside Mai Kai Hukilau 2008 after 1 too many Rum Barrels

[ Edited by: savage sissy 2011-01-29 19:13 ]

Thank you Sissy. Wish we were all together. In the snow or the warm weather makes no difference to me when it comes to family. Thanks again, it means allot to me.

T

Happy Birthday, uncle trav! Personal best wishes and a tip of the Mai Tai in your honor...

Tom

Party at Trav's place!!!

Happy Birthday Uncle Trav!

Happy Birthday Uncle Trav.
Will have a rum or two for you today.

Trav,

Happy B-day, I'll hoist a Mai Tai in your honor tonight.

DC

Thanks guys. Mike and DC you guys are the best. Love the cards and can't thank you enough. We have a blizzard on the way here and nothing warms up a Michigan night like some TC Ohana. Thanks again.

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2011-02-01 18:56 ]

Just got back home to Pennsylvania from visiting my girls in Michigan for a long weekend, hunkering down for the storm that's coming to PA this week.

L

104 people have looked at this thread but only 7 have wished you a Happy Birthday??

Lazy people!

Happy Birthday Trav!

Happy Hatching Day sir! Hope the snow didn't hamper your festivities too much. I know I'm sick of shoveling.

Happy Birthday Unka Trav!

UT

Thanks guys. I had a good birthday. Now I am buried in snow but still thinking of warmer places.

BK

Sorry I'm late, Trav. I was in California last week sucking up some major Tiki mojo. Happy Birthday, my friend.

R

Happy Birthday!

Pages: 1 13 replies