Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Official Tiki Oasis Fez

Pages: 1 9 replies

I just wanted to give a heads up to those interested in this sort of thing:
The official Tiki Oasis fez!

$80 plus shipping

This limited edition fez features fabric designed by world renowned illustrator and artist Shag exclusively for Tiki Oasis and handcrafted into a swanky noggin topper by the upper primates at Fez-o-rama. This design is limited to 50 pieces and I wanted to be sure that the folks on TC had a chance to see it before we run out.

For more pictures and ordering you can go here: Tiki Oasis Fez http://www.fez-o-rama.com

Mahalo
@Fezmonger

[ Edited by: fezmonger 2011-01-31 18:16 ]

[ Edited by: Fezmonger 2011-04-09 22:54 ]

It is soooooo awesome. I have my order in. :)

Jason's work keeps getting better!

Z
zond2 posted on Tue, Feb 1, 2011 6:07 PM

Mine is on the way!

O
Otto posted on Tue, Feb 1, 2011 10:13 PM

of course I have one too. Maybe we could have an official Tiki Oasis Fez wearing room party at Tiki Oasis!?!?

Must have Tiki Oasis fez to enter room.

I'll supply the liquor if you supply the room.

F

I will see what we can do to find a room! I would love to get a whole bunch of people packed into a room for photos.

Got mine yesterday...it is soooooo fun!!!

F

Ok, we have the supplies to make the final dozen Tiki Oasis fezzes. If you haven't placed your order already this may be your last chance.

Head over to Fez-o-rama.com for more info.

[ Edited by: Fezmonger 2011-04-09 23:01 ]

F

We will be bringing the final few of these fezzes with us to Tiki Oasis. If you want to ensure that we have on in your size you need to place the order by Tuesday. You can save on shipping if you select "Event Pick-up" as the shipping option. We will have your fez waiting for you at the Fez-o-rama booth.

P
phinz posted on Fri, Aug 5, 2011 8:20 PM

Placed my order. Thanks!

Pages: 1 9 replies