Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Tiki Beat Visit to LA Palm Springs and San Fran Feb March 2011

Pages: 1 7 replies

I am heading back over the LA in a weeks time five days in LA - going to Palm Springs for Modernism Week and then off to San Franscico on February 27 for four nights with Mrs Tiki Beat. We are sure to go to our favourite haunts the Tonga Room, Forbidden Island and Trader Vics. Drop us a line if your around and want to meet up.

J

Don't forget to include Martiki's latest bar, Smuggler's Cove, in your San Francisco plans! The drinks and atmosphere are top notch!

Smuggler's Cove

S

So excited to hear you'll be back out this way! I'm looking forward to seeing you at FI and around town!

Suzanne

L

Make sure you post when you decide what your set plans are for hitting the spots in NorCal...I would love to meet you after admiring your work for all these years.

K
kirby posted on Mon, Feb 7, 2011 1:21 PM

I know your probly gonna be busy,but If your gonna be in LA on a Tuesday, your invited to stop by the Rumpus Room, just pm me for the address.

Going to Tonga Room tomorrow night for Happy Hour from 5pm and then heading over to the Forbidden Island for Ottos Grotto. Looking forward to seeing you all there

Great meeting and hanging out with you and the very lovely Mrs Tiki Beat! Hope to see you both, again soon! You know, at Tiki Oasis!

Hello all,

I am working on a very exciting project for a bar, sworn to secrecy so cant share photos at the moment...but I will as soon as I can.

I will be heading back over to Hawaii in July to do a little project and catch up with all my friends over there. I arrive on 17 July until 1 August. Get back to me if you want to join me for cocktail hour in Waikiki.

Will be hanging at the antique and collectibles fair on the 22nd and 23rd July.

Okay I going to sign off and get some carving done. Cheers to all

Pages: 1 7 replies