Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bachelor Pad 15 featuring Ms. Redd! (Shot at Frankie's Tiki Room!)

Pages: 1 4 replies

Issue 15 is in the works and scheduled to be out in early March. Again, we're offering 56 pages of Atomic Age goodness! You don't want to miss this one!

Here's what's in the new issue:

We meet the savage and sultry Ms. Redd--with photos shot at the famed Frankie's Tiki Room in Las Vegas!

We keep things hot with more pin-ups from Bondi Holly, Notorious Ang, and Angi B Lovely!

An interview with self-proclaimed Dime Store Lucifer Jimmy Vargas plus an excerpt from his latest work Torchin' at Tallulahs.

"Death on 45" some serious spy stuff from our very own Scooter Harris.

A recap of of Bachelor Pad's Texas Two-Step Tour.

A helpful hangover handbook from Catherine Tomasko.

More Pretty Girls Reading Bachelor Pad.

Don Spiro's Speak-Easy Review.

More lushy laffs from Tipsy Thomas.

Gags from TJ Rappel of Krushervision, Scooter Harris from Studio Hadra, Frankie Ill, and introducing or latest artist Sergio Avenia!

Columns from Heidi Van Horne, Penny Starr Jr., Will "The Thrill" Viharo, and ultra-modern living advice from Cherry Capri!

Drink recipe from mixologist Dr. Bamboo.

And much, much more!

All subscriptions start with issue 15!

Subscription rates:
Bachelor Pad Magazine:
Single Issue (issue 15):
(shipping included)
$7 US/Canada
$14 worldwide

Subscriptions (starting with Issue 15):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$20 US/Canada
4 Issues-$35 worldwide

Renewal Rate (starting with Issue 16):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$20 US/Canada
4 Issues-$35 worldwide

Go to the Bachelor Pad Magazine website: http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com and click the "Subscribe Now" button. This is all being done via PayPal, so you will be directed to their checkout page.

If you want to send a check, e-mail me-- java_at_javasbachelorpad.com --and I’ll give you an address to send that to.

Can't wait! Bachelor Pad is excellent!

Update: The new issue is out and in the mail. It should already be in the mailbox of about half our subscribers. I'd love to hear what people think of it (and Ms. Redd)!

just saw it!
there's a BigToe mug pressed against a booby in one of the pix!
:)

Makes you really jealous of that mug, huh? :wink:

Pages: 1 4 replies