Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

The swizzle shack.

Pages: 1 10 replies

S

Recently I moved out of the cramped quarters I was living in, into a place of my own. I am only renting so I haven't gone crazy but the place is owned by my boss who I get along great with and like my job so I might add more in the future. Now I wouldn't really call it a Tiki bar per se, although I do have a bar section (needs more booze though, time to re-stock) but it is my lounge room where all my Tiki stuff is out on display. Where I was before all my prints were in storage so i'm stoked to be able to have hung them all up.
The place could do with some bamboo I suppose, I think i'll definitely get some more (fake)plants, and I might make something that resembles a proper bar at some stage but i've only been here a couple of months and i'm just happy to be surrounded by my collection. Hope you guys like it.

These last few photos were taken by the Careless Navigator.

Aloha Swizzle,
Looks like a cozy place...
i like your mug collection :wink:

Mahalo,
HT

Impressive mug collection.

Congrats on getting your own place, it is looking good. I love how you have your mugs displayed. :)

Your photos really make me want to stock up on more Munktiki mugs! Great display.

Hey Swizzle, I don't think you have enough mugs O_O

Awesome mug collection dude :)

H
harro posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2011 2:24 PM

Gday Swizzle. Nice pad and awesome collection of mugs! I shudder to think how much postage costs were involved with all those!?! Keep up the aussie tiki!

Cheers,
harro

As others have said, that is quite an impressive mug collection! Who needs paint on their walls? Your mugs transform your white hideaway into a multicolored tropical paradise! :D

T

Your mug shelves look a bit like Maui Tiki's which is a great setup

H
hewey posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2011 7:42 PM

Very nice collection mate :D

The only criticism I would have is... not enough booze photos! Great place!

PS: I thought I was the only one with a Tube TV.

Pages: 1 10 replies