Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

PockyTiki's NEW(ish) Cannibal T-shirts on Page 4!

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

So after adventuring downstairs to my basement, I realized I had a TON of Cannibal t-shirts left over from my booth at the local fall fair. "What's to be done with these?", I thought, "Mayhaps I'll pass them along to the kind folks at TikiCentral!" And here I am! I started printing t-shirts back in January with a very modest setup located within the bowels of my dad's workshop. These are the results of long hours squeegee'ing emulsion on to screens and printing on a ton of blank shirts. They proved popular at the fair, as people really dig indie stuff here. But I digress, here's what I have leftover and am offering to you guys, right here.

Halloween/Dracula Cannibal shirts in the following colors: Black, Blue/Aqua, Green/Forest/Jungle, Orange, Yellow, Cream and Magenta. Various sizes available.

"Original" Cannibal Design: Tan, Baby Blue, Royal Purple and Royal Blue. They were the most popular, so I don't have alot of these guys left.

Running Cannibal Design: Royal Purple. ONE left.

ALSO, as a side note, I still have the screens ready to go so if there is a design you want on a color or size not available, I can MOST LIKELY make it specially for you with tender care and love :)

NOTE: I am selling all of these for the ridiculously low price of $5 +$5 shipping. Why? Because I can....BECAUSE I WANT TO!....But also because I love this website and it's kind hearted members. If you order one, I'll probably throw in some stickers and business cards for my current business excursion. Everybody loves stickers :D

Pics of the various shirts and designs:
The Original Cannibal Design

Dracula/Halloween Cannibal

Various colors and designs displayed at a local fair

The Lonely Running Cannibal Design (The only one of it's kind!)

Again, if any of you guys and gals are interested in one or some just send me a quick message on here and I'll give you some more details!
Mele Kalikimaka!

EDIT I'd just like to update on the sizes and colors available for the Original Cannibal design:
2XL Tan - 2
Medium Jungle Green - 1
Large Baby Blue - 1
Medium Purple - 1
Medium Baby Blue - 2
and a Women's Medium Black.

EDIT #2 Just custom printed a shirt for AlohaStation! I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow, 12/21.

[ Edited by: PockyTiki 2011-12-19 16:03 ]

[ Edited by: PockyTiki 2011-12-19 19:33 ]

[ Edited by: PockyTiki 2011-12-20 12:53 ]

Just letting everyone know that I still have a stockpile of Cannibal shirts ready and waiting for a good home! And again, if anyone is interested I can even custom print one or some for ya. The back-stock shirts are just $5 +$5 shipping, a custom printed one just for you would be $10 +$5 shipping. Many colors available as well as several designs to choose from. A perfect belated holiday gift! ;D

Love the artwork!

Somehow I missed this thread. Are you still in the cannibal shirt business? If so, let us stimulate the economy with an exchange of goods for dollars. If not, double dang it, my timing is poor. I'm partial to pale blue, which I prefer to call sky or even Oiler blue (because I'm a South Texan of a certain age), rather than baby blue.

Perhaps I should say shirt-decorated-with-drawing-of-a-cannibal. I couldn't put a cannibal shirt in a drawer with other shirts. I'd run out of shirts.

Let me add a slight but sincere apology for my marketplace-appropriate query.

[ Edited by: Professor G 2012-01-08 04:45 ]

[ Edited by: Professor G 2012-01-08 06:40 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Sun, Jan 8, 2012 4:42 PM

Those state boards look great there Pocky. Your skills went through the roof

P

On 2012-01-08 16:42, teaKEY wrote:
Those state boards look great there Pocky. Your skills went through the roof

Wow! Thanks Teakey for the kind words! Ever since graduating from school I've been dedicating myself to art. I'm working on atleast one thing a day here, whether it be in my sketchbook or in Photoshop.

Pages: 1 2 53 replies