Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Art Night in Kailua-Kona, w/ Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker Aug 12 - at da' WYLAND GALLERY

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Hey, check it out...

Love to see you if you're on da' island!
ALOHA!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-06-18 04:32 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-08-12 16:24 ]

AWESOME Brad!
There are so many little vignettes going on in a lot of your pieces
Just think of all the book covers!
Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Wishing you a night of sweet rum
and a gaggle of adoring patrons
who have just seen your work for the first time
and are HOOKED! :)

Thanks KEN!

Here's the ad that will run in WEST HAWAII TODAY.
We added a date at the Kona Bay Books store.(My favorite used book store - it's where I got a hard cover copy of Sven Kirsten's Book of Tiki for only $50!)

Hope to see you there!
Brad~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
WE ADDED A DATE ON SAT AT MY FAVORITE USD BOOK STORE IN TOWN - SINCE BORDERS IS GOING UNDER!

Hope to see u dare!
ALOHA!

The signing was a huge hit, and we sold every book Stephen brought, the Royal Kona gift shop had, and the ones I had back at my studio (thanks to Abbas for running back to get them)!
Big Mahalo to every one who showed up!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

If you are in Kona.... COME ON DOWN!

COME SEE MY LATEST ORIGINAL!

"Secret Cove"
24" x 30"
Acrylic on Canvas

(and lots of other things...)

be there..... ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!!
Are you going to be wandering the quiet streets in the tropical evening air this coming Friday, in the sleepy Hawaiian fishing village of Kailua-Kona and looking for something to do?
Well...

How bout coming to da' ART SHOW!?
WYLAND Ocean Front Gallery
75-5770 Ali'i Drive Kailua Kona , Hawaii
808-334-0037
Come meet a bunch of local artists - and me too. (lower right corner - the guy in the funny hat)

I'll have a good selection of high end prints of my TIKI art to look at,

and TWO original paintings... (that is IF I get the one I'm working on right now done in time!)

Hope 2 C U There!

ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

I'm doing a art show and Book signing at the Wyland Ocean Front Gallery in Kailua Kona TONIGHT!
6 PM to 10 PM...
The first presentation of some new stuff like Tiki art post cards sets, the infamous "Monsters on Vacation" post cards (finally here!) calendars and NEW refrigerator magnets! All that plus the fin art you can buy from the gallery, and the book "Captain Cooked" - get it signed by author S.P. Grogan (here's going to be here too!).... hope to see you there ALOHA!

http://www.wylandbigisland.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-08-12 16:54 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Please follow the lonk below to the current issue of "West Hawaii Today" for qa feature on my Art Show and Book Signing at the Wyland Ocean Front Gallery..... ALOHA!
http://westhawaiitoday.com/sections/news/local-features/wyland-gallery-hosts-tiki-artist.html

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
the Wyland show was lots of fun, big Mahalo to everyone who stopped in,

• here's me working on stage ...

Thanks especially to the folks who bought giclees, and prints, and calendars and postcards and magnets and all the other swag I had there...

Pages: 1 9 replies