Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mojave Oasis, April 15-17, Roll Call

Pages: 1 2 78 replies

I'll be there, in Tent City!

DZ

There will be intensity in Tent City, I can assure you, as Sabu & Doctor Z will be there to cause mischief and mayhem...

(Oh, and needless to say, I will have plenty of my "Not-Quite-Patented" Hangover Remedy on hand - be sure to get some!)

Ok, a bit of a change in plan. Maya has a show Friday night so we will be rolling out with the Fez-o-booth Saturday morning.

On 2011-03-01 15:27, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Fezmonger, will you be selling fez'z? Just want to know if I need to bring my own.

Since we can't carry everything I'm only bringing some of what we have in stock, if there is a specific fez style you want to pick up let me know in advance so I can pack it. If anyone is interested in one of the limited editions like the Tiki Oasis fez I need to know ASAP as I would have to make them before Friday.

Otherwise I am just looking forward to a great weekend hanging out the tikiphiles!

T

Me and Deborah are attending with our camping trailer. My big question is is there enough room where we'll be for our 16' trailer plus a 10'x10' easy up we're making look like a thatch hut? We also want to use our fire pit.

We're coming! Me, Hiway7, and 2 Boys 12 and 8.

Is anyone else bringing the fam? Haven't seen many kiddos included in the roll call yet.

On 2011-04-10 07:51, tld92019 wrote:
Me and Deborah are attending with our camping trailer. My big question is is there enough room where we'll be for our 16' trailer plus a 10'x10' easy up we're making look like a thatch hut? We also want to use our fire pit.

Wow tall order, well I think you will have enough, not sure on the fire pit, but you should have enough for trailer and tiki hut....

I am in too.

Will there be room for my slip-n-slide,mobile pool and jacuzzi?
And were do I tie up my pet horse?

W.

On 2011-04-10 21:35, Wildsville man wrote:
I am in too.

Will there be room for my slip-n-slide,mobile pool and jacuzzi?
And were do I tie up my pet horse?

W.

I already told you, the horse or the slide you can't bring both....lol

B
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.