Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Cover of the Spring '11 Issue of Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 20 replies

N

Aloha,

Just wanted to give a sneak peek of the new cover of the upcoming issue of Tiki Mag. The issue is finished and at the printer.

Nick

TIKI MAGAZINE: CELEBRATING THE ISLAND LIFESTYLE!

[ Edited by: nicktiki 2011-03-19 08:46 ]

W

Yay! Can hardly wait!

Chris
WestADad

HJ

Slobbering with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any thoughts of going weekly with that super mag!?

add me to the can't wait list.

Jeff(btd)

Yay!

also at the Mag release party will be this:

Nice! One of my favorite books! Would love to get the mug. Hope there's a way to purchase one for those of us unable to attend!

Fortunately you don't need proof of ownership of a 'Book of Tiki' edition! I received an note from Holden, indicating the BOT mug will be an open edition through Tiki Farm and select retailers ...

P

Interesting cover.

On 2011-03-22 17:45, Hanalei Tiki wrote:
Fortunately you don't need proof of ownership of a 'Book of Tiki' edition! I received an note from Holden, indicating the BOT mug will be an open edition through Tiki Farm and select retailers ...

Excellent news! I'll keep my eyes open!

Great cover! and it's a SAMGAM! Most Excellent!

Very cool cover! I've been patiently awaiting this spring issue! And I'm going to try to make it to the Bahooka mug release! I love it!!

TL

Hi Nick great cover, hey where can I find Tiki Magazine local. I was getting it at Bookstar in Point Loma.

MN

On 2011-03-31 18:14, tiki leki wrote:
Hi Nick great cover, hey where can I find Tiki Magazine local. I was getting it at Bookstar in Point Loma.

Trader Morts had a display when I went in a couple weeks ago to tell Mike he better order the LH151.
Erik The Red
P.S. I'll be picking mine up at The Freaky Boutiki in Mission Beach.

For anyone who's in the LA area, I've found mine at Wacko at 4633 Hollywood Bl and a little newstand located at the corner of Robertson Bl. and Pico Bl. in LA. And I think World Book & News at 1652 Cahuenga Bl at Hollywood Bl. carries it.

T
teaKEY posted on Fri, Apr 1, 2011 4:29 PM

New Cover of the Spring '11 Issue of Tiki Magazine

I saw the cover for the Spring 11' tiki magazine but not the NEW cover of the Spring '11 Issue of Tiki Magazine :)

Can't wait. I think all the issues of tiki magzine has came out just in the wait time for the tiki film ArmChair Traveling

K
kirby posted on Fri, Apr 1, 2011 4:32 PM

Here is a good way!!
Subscribe!!
http://tikimagazine.com/subscribe.html

Its been a long time and i need a tiki fix!

RB

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY...the new issue is here! Grumbling through another cold, dreary, wet, miserable day in the Northwest Thursday, when look what the mailman delivered! Made myself myself a nice drink and flipped through the magazine. So much good stuff. :drink:

T

Just came yesterday, GREAT issue! Love the Disney Enchanted Tiki Room article! Thortiki

Copy arrived yesterday.

Superb issue! Good on you, Nicktiki! Thank you!

Pages: 1 20 replies