GROG' 5,000th post!

Pages: 1 21 replies

G
GROG posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2011 8:59 PM

You're a wordy somabitch! :D

G
GROG posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2011 9:38 PM

Yep.

As you have done what you claimed you would one day do I will stand by the bet we made in 1994.***** I owe you a Coke.

***** The original bet, not the "amended" April 2003 version which you claim I agreed to in absentia, an agreement you say was was witnessed by Buddy Hackett and Buddy Ebsen who both (conveniently for your claim) died in 2003.

Grog post so pretty. :)

Congrats to wordy Caveman.

TM
TG

Thought you might want Tiki Kate to have a part in your celebration.

G
GROG posted on Sat, Apr 2, 2011 12:54 AM

Thanks everybody.

5,000 posts, and about half of them are fighting with Ruzic.

T

A colossal achievement for a man of so few words... will Grog be taking on disciples for his "School of the 5000 Postings"?

i just wish you'd make more art
instead of stupid posts.....
it can be done...

over 6,000 posts AND a 100's of artworks to my name...
time you started puttin out...

G
GROG posted on Sat, Apr 2, 2011 9:56 AM

The universe require balance. Ruzic is soooooooo prolific, creating so, so much art that the universe require an artist that is the opposite of Ruzic to bring balance or the universe will implode in upon itself. GROG is Yin To Ruzic YANG. The amount of artwork GROG do right now already pushing the stability of the universe. If GROG do any more than GROG doing now, the whole space/time continuum could come apart at the seam and unravel the fabric of the universe. It's the balance of good and evil---GROG and Ruzic.

J

Actually when does GROG even have time to do art? He's always drinking at the Tonga Hut. Maybe Tiki art should be evaluated on the time it takes to do a piece against the number of hours spent in the Tiki bar acquiring the creative inspiration? :) I don't know of any other Tiki artist I've seen more of inside the Tiki bar. Tobunga is a close second.

Where is LLT getting all his great ideas from? After 2 of drinking regularly in Tiki bars from NoHo to Sunset Beach, I've never even met the guy. I have heard LOTS of interesting stories. :D

G
GROG posted on Sat, Apr 2, 2011 10:36 AM

He's an artist, not a tiki guy. You won't see him at the Tiki bar unless he's vending there. :P

or unless someone's buying drinks!
:)

if i did go to all those events

1. like Ernie said,the universe would implode due to imbalance
  2. i wouldn't get any pretty paintings done
    3)if there were Tiki HASH bars,I'd be in them A LOT more...booze makes me sleepy..

On 2011-04-02 10:43, little lost tiki wrote:

3)if there were Tiki HASH bars,I'd be in them A LOT more...booze makes me sleepy..

I can't believe no ones done it yet.

me neither,Unga!

Trader Cheech and Chong the Beachcomber's Hash Bar

... where the clock always says, "4:20".

G
GROG posted on Sun, Apr 3, 2011 9:54 AM

What's all this drug talk? This thread about celebrating GROG' 5,000th post. One mention of Ruzic and everything become all about drugs.

TM

Almost 7,000 posts AND tons of Tiki Art...
WINNING!

Hey Ernie!
5,000 has come and gone
crawl back in your cave now!

Pages: 1 21 replies