Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

SPYTIKI at the VampTiki Lounge (canceled)

Pages: 1 9 replies

I have not done a good job of picking dates for parties this year, seems something bad always comes up. Canceling this one too. My Mom just found out her skin cancer is malignant and has to have surgery on her elbow when I am in San Diego next week. At least now I will be able to stay and help her with the recovery.

[ Edited by: vampiressrn 2011-07-02 19:44 ]

Corona Contessa and I have almost all of our Spy Costume parts...just 2 more things to get!!!

On 2011-04-11 22:20, VampiressRN wrote:
...just 2 more things to get!!!

Is one of them this guy?
http://www.tikicentral.com/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=976

S

Hey.....!

Had to change the event to July 16th. Hope to have some new decor in the VampTiki Lounge to share. We'll be drinking Mai Tais in my new signature glasses...they turned out GREAT!!! Will also have some Vespar Martinis to complement the samplings of Caviar, Foir Gras, Quails Eggs, Oysters, Fondue...you know, the usual spy type spread.

C

I'm pretty sure Melissa and I will be around, so we are IN.

Hey Alan, looking forward to seeing you and Melissa. I have got to get busy and finish my costume.

Will be using my new bar logo glasses for Mai Tais...yee haw!!!

Just bumping to remind folks to send me a PM if you want the eVite. Hoping to get my Mom to channel Ms. Marple...she probably doesn't even know who she is...LOL.

PARTY CANCELED!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies