Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

New Time Waster! TikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today

Pages: 1 1 replies

W

If you're reading this there's a good chance you're probably here to just waste a little time. But as so many of us spend a lot of time leading real lives there can often be a shortage of new material on Tiki Central that helps you waste time.

With the hope of filling in a small bit of the lack of time wasting material we at Woofmutt World Wide have created a simple time waster which is so easy anyone can do it...The tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today!

Here are some answers to never asked questions about the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today...

What is the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today?

The tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today is a single question asked in tikiSHOUT! meant for anyone who comes along to answer.

What sort of question?

A question like: What are three movies that "everyone" has seen that you have never seen?

Who gets to ask the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today

The tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today can be asked by the first person in tikiSHOUT! at the beginning of the Tiki Central day. The Tiki Central day begins at 00:00 (12 AM) Tiki Central time.

How do we know the first question of the day is the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today and not just a question like "Any chicks in here?" or "Where's Paipo?" or some general nonsense like that?

The tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today is specific nonsense and as such should be declared as the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today by the person asking it.

Can the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today just be any question?

Every tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today should hold to the Tiki Central House Rules.

What's the point of the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today?

There is no point. Accept that and be happier.

One day I hope to ask a tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today but I want to use some snazzy colors and formatting when I declare the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today. How can I do that?

Copy and past this in tikiSHOUT! :

[zazz]tiki[/zazz]SHOUT! [port]Question-O-Today[/port]

The words designated "zazz" will be green, the words with "port" will be red.

Hey! Didn't you just reveal some kind of tikiSHOUT! secret with that color code?

We don't think it was ever meant as a secret for those-in-the-know, so we doubt we can get kicked out of the Tiki Centralites Club. Anyway there's also a code for blue words. Blue is far more exciting than green or red.

Will the tikiSHOUT! Question-O-Today and the answers get preserved somewhere?

That's a good idea. They can get copied and pasted here if anyone wants to do that. It would be another excellent way to waste a little more time.

[This Mess was edited by: woofmutt 2011-04-20 08:13 cuz somehow the first time around the subject line didn't have caps and that sorta thing really bugs him]

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2011-04-20 08:13 ]

W

This space reserved.

Pages: 1 1 replies