Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Grand Memberships Are Available Again!

Pages: 1 2 50 replies

UPDATE: After not working for the last few months, Grand Memberships are now working.

If you think there was a mistake in your status, please PM me and I'll fix it for you. Thanks for everyone for hanging in there.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore 2011-06-07 12:04 ]

I already did a Paypal for 24 samolians.

D

oh. i automatically sent in money as you requested :) doh!

likewise for me!

And i joined in the last couple of days as well...

I was wondering why i hadn't heard anything.

three dogs in a row.

The email link that was sent is still not working? Is there another way to go in a pay?

PTD

H

On 2011-04-19 05:25, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
The email link that was sent is still not working? Is there another way to go in a pay?

PTD

Sit tight, once Hanford has it working he'll let us know.

Will we get a new coloured pinwheel?

I'm still broken, is it fixed yet?

P
Polly posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2011 7:09 PM

Still broken now.

V

I reflexively paypalled my $$ as well. I guessing you will add it to next year's bill?

I received that email about my membership expiring two weeks ago. I have been trying daily to renew but I can't! The Grand Memberships section isn't working. I guess my support is no longer desired?

H

On 2011-04-30 07:01, GentleHangman wrote:
I received that email about my membership expiring two weeks ago. I have been trying daily to renew but I can't! The Grand Memberships section isn't working. I guess my support is no longer desired?

Yes, it's still broken and Hanford is aware of the situation. Once it's all functioning properly we will get a heads up.

Just let me know if I need to send any money and to who on PayPal and I will gladly do it...otherwise patiently waiting...thanks for your hard work Hanford.

I know it's still broken. It will be fixed before the end of next week.

Thanks to everyone who paid; I'll definitely make sure you get your memberships.

I've been working on an external project and have not been able to get to Tiki Central, but I will work on it this week!

mahalo for your continued support ....
Hanford

Looks like grandmembership Is up and working now mines not working anyone else?

Tonga Hut Since 1958
12808 Victory Blvd. North Hollywood

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2011-05-31 12:50 ]

T

Not working for me.

Sweet baby Jesus! Finally found this topic thread! I guess we wait patiently until the problem is fixed so we can send in our clams to help support our community.

T

Thank you Hanford Lemoore for the personal message and look forward to getting my grand membership back. Thank you for all your hard work in keeping Tiki Central alive. Much love

Same here! I'll just keep trying to renew until I finally hit it on just the right day!

M

Still hasn't worked for me-trying on and off for weeks. :(

HA! Even Hanford has been demoted to "Socialite". Now I don't feel so bad :D

M

We are in the same boat (or should I say HUT ) ! :)

I want to feel Grand again. I want to be Grand again. Hope this gets fixed soon.

I'm sorry, but now I give up!
No Grand Membership for me!
I was more than willing to support . . . but no longer.

Guys,

I'm really flattered that all of you want to contribute to Tiki Central and get your Grand Memberships.

The current situation though is that the system is broken, and I simply don't have the time to fix it. When I get a chance, I will fix it, and announce it here.

Until then, I apologize. While Grand Memberships and banner ads help, I don't make a living running Tiki Central. And at the moment I'm on a very big project that is taking up most of my time. I don't want to make any promises as to when it will be fixed. But hopefully soon.

Again, I apologize.

:tiki: :D Shaka Hanford! When you ready - we ready, k'den...shoootz! :D :tiki:

A quick fix for all those suffering from lack of Grand Member status, change your location to your defunct member status and hey presto! GM pride restored.

M

I am happy my Member is Grand again!

HotDiggityDog!!! I feel GRAND too!

I modified the code last night, and wanted few users to test it out. I guess it's working again!

Again, mahalo to everyone for your continued support of Tiki Central!

~Hanford

UPDATE: After not working for the last few months, Grand Memberships are now working.

If you think there was a mistake in your status, please PM me and I'll fix it for you. Thanks for everyone for hanging in there.

W

In!

Thank you Hanford.

When I login now as a grand member, I don't have the ability to create a new thread in any section. I can only reply and add posts, but not create threads. Is that a lack of permissions perhaps in the grand membership settings? Or am I in a weird transition as I just renewed my expired membership?

Perhaps a few Grand Members could go to the Test Messages Area and see if they have the same issue. Post back here if creating a new topic works or not.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2011-06-12 12:54 ]

It worked for me.

Um... perhaps a little too much rum. Was looking for the New Topic button at the bottom of the page, but its on the top right. Eh hem. Nevermind. :)

Thanks for fixing the Grand Membership, sorry I missed the message about it being back up. I just paid, but if I owe more for any downtime, let me know and I will gladly ante up. :wink:

YEAH...back to the Grand ole life. Thanx Hanford...you rock!!!

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2011-06-13 14:51 ]

Finally I am feeling Grand again...

Thank you Hanford!

PTD

Just got back to this.
Thanks for a great site Hanford!!!

not sure if we still are or has it expired,If so how do we renew?

On 2011-08-08 23:49, TIKIWAGON wrote:

Ditto

H

On 2011-08-09 04:35, Kon-Hemsby wrote:

Ditto

To renew you can go to the bottom of the Grand Membership page and follow through with the sign up process. If you run in to any problems or have questions feel free to send me a PM.

On 2011-08-09 14:59, Hakalugi wrote:

Ditto

If GM's appear to lapsed will this re-instate them or will they start from scratch?

To renew you can go to the bottom of the Grand Membership page and follow through with the sign up process. If you run in to any problems or have questions feel free to send me a PM.

On 2011-08-10 04:23, Kon-Hemsby wrote:

On 2011-08-09 14:59, Hakalugi wrote:

Ditto

If GM's appear to lapsed will this re-instate them or will they start from scratch?

Re-instated. Just don't take too long or it might require some manual adjusting. Additionally, don't try to renew early either. If your status still says Grand Member, hold off.

Just renewed,Hope it works.

On 2011-08-11 14:33, TIKIWAGON wrote:
Just renewed,Hope it works.

Ditto

Pages: 1 2 50 replies