Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Lost In Paradise: Mojave Oasis

Pages: 1 20 replies

TM

Chris's movie is so good I did not want it to get lost in the mix!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrWqnTLhhRE

T

Great video and he captured my spicy brown sugar peach ribs so well. I could almost smell them.

Great video. I watched your last video and was jealous I missed the fun. I think it was Tiki Oasis last year.

Made me feel like I was there, Thanks!!!!

Great job on the video Chris, almost felt like we were there again. Just what I needed to help deal with mid-week reality.

Mahaloz Y'all! Stellar Event! Was it just a mirage? I remember these incredibly delicious ribs......was it just a dream?

J

On 2011-04-20 15:48, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Great video. I watched your last video and was jealous I missed the fun. I think it was Tiki Oasis last year.

And Wade, didn't you miss the fun at Mojave as well ?

I thought you were passed out on the grass during Tikiyaki O's performance. Ha ha. :)

Good thing Chris filmed it for you.

[ Edited by: JOHN-O 2011-04-20 17:59 ]

Great Video as usual Chris,
thanks for posting.

Jeff(btd)

J

Awesome job Chris. Can't wait to see what you do for Tiki Caliente III

On 2011-04-20 17:52, JOHN-O wrote:

On 2011-04-20 15:48, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:

And Wade, didn't you miss the fun at Mojave as well ?

I thought you were passed out on the grass during Tikiyaki O's performance. Ha ha. :)

Good thing Chris filmed it for you.

[ Edited by: JOHN-O 2011-04-20 17:59 ]

Heyyyy, I was hoping no one noticed me passed out on the grass. Was I the only one enjoying the rum??? It seems like I was the only one tipsy all weekend. Well, I'm no longer a tiki rookie and I'll bring lots of Red Bull next time, so I don't fall asleep so early. Really, I think it was the fresh air that put me out!

Some stills for all the carnivores out there. My apologies if you are veggiesaurus.

droooooool

Great video Chris. So I take it, based on the video soundtrack, that DJ BigTikiDude was playing a lot of steel drum music?

Mahaloz! Actually, all the music besides the intro were taken from live performance at the event. The steel drum music was performed by "House Of Bamboo".

On 2011-04-23 11:55, Hakalugi wrote:
Great video Chris. So I take it, based on the video soundtrack, that DJ BigTikiDude was playing a lot of steel drum music?

I don't own, or play any steel drum music.
no offense to house of bamboo.

Chris did a short shoot of me talking about Mojave Oasis,
but I guess it wasn't good enough to make the final cut.
;-/

Jeff(btd)

lol, I wanted to use that footage BTD, but you were drowned out by the music.

G
GROG posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2011 1:13 PM

GROG make cameo at 1:50 on video. :D

I gotta fever,
What they need is more Wildsville Man.....

I believe the fan's of tiki need more me. don't do it for me Chris do it for the fan's.
If you keep this up you will be wearing gold plated diapers..........Dig?

Hard to believe it was only a week ago - seems like time passes so quickly. Great video Chris. Not only the recap of the weekend, but the little details that add atmosphere to the video like the light slowly coming into focus.

Great to see you again Chris

On 2011-04-23 12:25, chrisandsarahb wrote:
lol, I wanted to use that footage BTD, but you were drowned out by the music.

ah sorry,
that DJ should have been fired then.

Jeff(btd)

Wildsville, is that crickets I hear? lol.

MadDogMike, big mahaloz! It was so great to see you again, and once again, wish we hung out longer!

BTD, you do what a DJ oughta do dude! No firing of you one year!

Cheers!

Pages: 1 20 replies