Appleton Estate Fall 2011 Tiki mug

Pages: 1 14 replies

Concept: Pete Long
Art: Tom "Big Toe" Laura

Presenting Captain Seamus...

Nice! Can't wait to put it next to my other
Appleton's Estate Rum Tiki Mugs!!!!

What is the guestimated release date?

Well, I missed out on this mug because my baby is sick with the flu. If anyone bought two and could spare one I would be SO appreciative!
Mahalo,
Tw

B
BigToe posted on Mon, Dec 5, 2011 1:51 PM

I was planning to bring my hand-signed "artists proof" mugs to the Mooneyes Christmas party this weekend, but since the Tiki Farm allotment sold out so quick, i will sell 4 of them to the first folks who PM me. $50 includes lower 48 US Shipping.

LT

PM Sent.

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2011-12-05 14:11 ]

PM sent.

M

PM sent. (long time ago.)

Thanks BigToe!

Thanks for the offer! PM sent, I hope I didn't loose out, again!

The price I pay for sweet little keikis :)

B
BigToe posted on Mon, Dec 5, 2011 9:38 PM

Glad u got in under the wire TikiWahine! i ended up selling 5, so i am SOLD OUT, although i will have 4 left that i need to bring with me to Mooneyes Xmas Party this Saturday, 12/10 at Irwindale Raceway.

MAHALOS y'all!

tom

Art for your Kustom Life
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BigToe/137801578948
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigToeArt

[ Edited by: BigToe 2011-12-05 21:51 ]

LT

Thanks Tom! I missed the boat this morning so this was a nice second chance.

Allow me a moment to sing Tom's praises..."what a wonderful guy...I logged into Tiki Farm yesterday morning and almost cried when I saw the mugs had sold out. Dang work and meetings getting in the way of my obsessions! But then, like a light on the distant horizon....a message so clear and beautiful that my eyes could scarce believe it to be true...autographed versions of the object of my dreams from the Big Toe, himself? (sigh) Life just couldn't be any better sometimes."

Mahaloz Tom! You are a prince among...well...this bunch. :)

B
BigToe posted on Tue, Dec 6, 2011 8:53 AM

Haha. MAhalos Lounge Shark! stoked to be able to help out. Gotta take care of the Ohana, right?

Your enthusiasm does give me ambition to finish up the next set of mugs Holden has been on me to finish designing!

Alohas, Mr. Toe

While you're working on those...let you imagination run....think about it.....the LoungeShark could be the next hit mug for Tiki Farm. Just sayin'

B

haha. Lounge Shark does spike the imagination! especially as i was the Art Director at Maui and Sons for a number of years, and while there drew the "Sharkman" character hundreds of times! hmmm, where's that sketchbook?!?!

Pages: 1 14 replies