Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Dick Dale Tiki Mug "Cursed Tiki's" # 9

Pages: 1 7 replies

Ok Tiki and surf nuts here is the Dick Dale Tiki mug. it will be ready in a few weeks.
Dick and I are Still deciding on color. He Signed the mold so every mug will have his Autograph impression.

I will have the Brady Bunch "Cursed Tiki" done by the weekend, along the the Great Garloo..

T

On 2011-06-16 05:55, The Witch Doctor wrote:
nuts here is the Dick Dale Tiki mug

I will have the Brady Bunch "Cursed Tiki" done by the weekend, along the the Great Garloo..

Is the "Cursed tiki" going to be a mug. Cause we got way too many necklace makers already.

yea it will be a mug . I'm just not good with making Tiki charms and Its looking good. will have pictures this week.

yea thanks.. I'm mixing colors right now.. Going with a sea blue, with white undertones.. if anyone wants to put there two cents in on color please feel free to add your thoughts.

HT

I haven't posted in a few years, so it's good to see such fantastic work still being produced by visitors of this site.
I can't wait to see the other mug!

thanks for the feedback.. I'll have pictures of my new designs up later on this weekend. I've been pouring mugs all day, its 100 outside and no air condtion!!!!!...Cursed tiki's Tiki's made in Hell!!" heheheh

Ooooh...how fun!!! The colors sound great (very surf oriented). Certainly interested in getting this mug.

Yea i think they will look cool. I have 4 new mugs comming out this month..

thanks for all the PM's As soon as the first batch come out the burnnner, than i'll start taking numbers. all the Tiki nuts who bought my last mugs will have first shot at low numbers. just a way to say thanks for your support

and to answer the Question a few have asked. right now i'm not doing any custom orders. Its sounds great!!!!!!! Maybe after this set. I will do a contest and let peopel send in there designs and we can vote. and then i can do the one everyone voted for.

Pages: 1 7 replies