Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

In need of some assistance close to San Fran area

Pages: 1 17 replies

I have a very small rattan table and lamp that I found in an area called Greenbrea that I am not familiar with.I would
be very appreciative and am willing to compensate or reciprocate if someone can pick these two small items up for me
until I can get up there .The lady is moving soon ,and she wont ship, so I have a dilemma and short window to get these
two pieces.If anyone out there is familiar with this area or relatively close I would be stoked .
Please PM or email me .
Mahalos -Bill

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2011-06-23 12:15 ]

Wow.... really no one.With all the people that live in and around San Francisco area that are on TC !

On 2011-06-24 13:28, 1961surf wrote:
Wow.... really no one.With all the people that live in and around San Francisco area that are on TC !

I thought everyone lived down there...or Florida. :D

Anyhow, I sent you a vague, wishy washy PM

Bill...sorry I am not able to help...if my schedule wasn't so crazy or that lady could meet me where I work we could have made it happen. Hope you find someone...good luck. :wink:

No worries Marlene .

Two of the largest towns near Greenbrae are Kentfield and (the larger) Santa Rosa. If you haven't found help yet, I would say "need help in Marin County-near Santa Rosa, Kentfield, Greenbrae." That might get a better response. Good luck! Vegas is too far for me to help otherwise.

Thank you Mrsmiley you are absolutely right and I have gotten response, and looks like we may have it handled.
Thank you so much for your help and your response .

M

ZAZZ!

Mission accomplished by jingleheimerschmidt.Thank you and I will be meeting up with you soon my new TC friend !

Ok I thought I would use this same thread , and not start a new one.I am looking for
someone in the Auburn, Meadow Vista or Applegate area which is about ten minutes from
Auburn ,to pickup a piece of rattan furniture for me.I will work something out with you .
I will be up there in several weeks to pick it up , but can't get to it right away .
If there is anyone that has the means to do this please PM me or comment on thread .
Your help will be more then appreciated !

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2011-10-26 18:59 ]

Sorry...not able to help this time either. With this bad wrist I am still not driving. Hope you find someone.

No worries Vamp , you just need to heal and mend so we can make a run to the Cove soon !

No one in that area ...really !

T

On 2011-10-26 11:06, 1961surf wrote:
No one in that area ...really !

...or something else...

T

Still looking for someone in the Meadow Vista area for help.Time is not on my side.

Looks like I have this handled now !

T

Thanx for the update

Pages: 1 17 replies