Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

NEW movie soundtrack includes Martini Kings, The Del Reys,Stereo Blues and more!

Pages: 1 0 replies

ALOHA FRIENDS!tony here from the martini kings. i've been extremely busy producing a new movie called SATANS ANGEL. it is a documentary about 60's burlesque legend SATAN'S ANGEL.one of my favorite things to do is write music for film- i'm am currently putting the finishing touches on our movie soundtrack! here is a lil info for you!
we are busy recording and mixing the soundtrack,with bands like The Martini Kings, Stereo Blues, The Del Reys, Los Diablos, and more. We also have the musical talents of Matt Abts( Govt.Mule), Barry Goldberg (Bob Dylan, Rick Vito (Fleetwood Mac) Denny Freeman (Denny Freeman), Peter Phillips (Matthew Sweet,) Joel Hile (Nutty), and we are adding more. Don't forget, these CD's will be signed by Satan's Angel, Tony, and Josh only through Kickstarter.
we are currently raising funds on kickstarter. if we do not meet our goal of $10,000 by july 9th we receive zero funds.
you can earn some really unique prizes such as dvd's,cd's,poster and some really crazy rewards just by pledging as little as 5 bucks.
please pledge if you can- time is running out!
you can read all about this at http://www.satansangelmovie.com
mahalo to my tiki friends!
tony

Pages: 1 0 replies