Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Eds New Poolside Bar

Pages: 1 6 replies

S

Some pics of my new Tiki bar. This is a larger bar coming in at 12x8 and provides plenty of space. Currently it is about 80% done but I have had two very successful parties so far since being built. It took about 3 weeks to get to this point. Gonna work on getting better chairs but they are fine for now. The sink drain and some electrical work still need to get done.
Bartending space is very nice and makes things easy when serving up drinks. During the first party on July 8th, a major storm ripped through the area and everyone was nice and dry behind the bar area. The second party was smaller, but was very fun.

General shot of front of bar. (Still waiting for bamboo slats to finish the left side of bar)

Partial view from inside the bar

View from right side of bar.....

Pic from the smaller July 19th party...

Never know what you will find in your garage....this made a great decoration......

View looking out of Bar to the pool...

Additional party pics............

[ Edited by: spacedog 2011-07-21 20:03 ]

[ Edited by: spacedog 2011-07-31 04:38 ]

Good start now get some Tikis!

S

Have a few not in the photos but I am working on getting more. Just got this thing up and running. Give me a few weeks and this place will be crawling with tikis

Might even chainsaw a few up in the near future.

Nice start. Keep the pics coming.

S

Hey Chuck
Thought you would like to know that I was at local 4H fair tonight and picked up my first custom carved Tiki at one of the vendor tables.
This thing rocks and the removable cigar is a cool touch.

S

Awesome, Have fun!

The bar is looking nice...great space, can't wait to see the Tiki transformation. :)

Pages: 1 6 replies