Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

2011 South SF Bay Area Home Tiki Bar Crawl - October 1st

Pages: 1 16 replies

For the 3rd time the tikiphiles of the South SF Bay Area will be opening their home tiki bars to you! So put on your best Aloha wear and gather your friends. This is a DIY (Drive It Yourself) event, so plan accordingly. Each stop is approx. 1 hour with 30 minutes allowed to get to the next home. Each home will be serving a drink and some light appetizers -- once again plan accordingly.

If you would like to attend send me a PM with your name, number of people in your party and e-mail address and I will add you to the Evite with details including times and addresses.

If you have a home tiki bar that you would like included on the crawl please PM me. We are defining South SF Bay Area as south of Trader Vic's Palo Alto.

Home participants include:

• Kahuna Kevin featuring Mountain View's own Sgt. Classick Rum
  • Vanessa & Johnny
  • Kekili & Tiki Tuba
  • Notch
  • Tikitastic
  • Tai Won On
  • Big Daddy Portman

[ Edited by: Tikitastic 2011-09-28 00:59 ]

Can't wait! The South Bay Crawl is always a blast.

I'll be your tiki huckleberry....

Looking forward to it!!! I'll probably be serving 2 cocktails; One of my punches and mixing something else on the side, both using Sgt. Classick's gold rum. Dave Classick will be there in person if you have any questions about his rum and I will also be selling my books at a $5 discount. Mahalo! -KK

1 month from today!

8 home tiki bars over 12 hours! Don't miss this crawl.

Two more weeks!!!

O
Otto posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2011 1:37 PM

Count me in

MT

There are some really great homes on this crawl! Can't wait!!! :D

One more week!

This broken wrist is not being very cooperative so will have to miss it this year. Don't forget to post pix and have a great time!!! Bottoms up :drink:

Busiest month of the year for work.
Sorry to have missed it again.

Thee Swank Bastards have just been added to the crawl. The will be playing @ Tikitastic's stop. Send me a message if with your e-mail address if you would like added to the Evite for crawl details.

It's today....it's gonna be awesome!!!! See you there!

Pics...Pics.Make sure someone takes lots of pics. Wish we could be up there :)

On 2011-10-01 11:15, WooHooWahine wrote:
Pics...Pics.Make sure someone takes lots of pics. Wish we could be up there :)

Pics are up! Didn't post Notch's bar pics since there's a big sign that says NO FACEBOOK.
https://www.facebook.com/KahunaKevinsRumCocktails

[ Edited by: Kahuna Kevin 2011-10-01 23:29 ]

Thanks Kevin for the great photos. We were able to go last year and were sorry to miss it this time. Maybe next year. Cheers, Wendy

Pages: 1 16 replies