Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Gone!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Things are not going to work out for me to attend this year so I'd like to sell my tickets if I can. 2 Basic Weekend wristbands (Thurs - Saturday), value $139.14, will sell for $100. PM me

Thanks
Mike

Hey look, mister. We serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere". Is that clear?

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2011-08-14 21:27 ]

M

Darn it Mike, was hoping to see you. I'm guessing these will sell fast, but if not, lemme know, I have friends that might be interested.

Hey Mike, I hope all is well? sorry you and the Mrs. don't get some Tiki Vacation time
(I have to stay home and work myself) Hope we all can make it next year!

Big Bummer Mike!
You will be missed....

are you and the missus going to Mojave oasis in October at least?

MadDogMike, sorry that you can't make Tiki Oasis. I know a couple of people who just decided that they could attend, so I posted this to the Iki Pohaku page on Facebook. I'm not sure if Phinz has bought his ticket yet, btw. I know he just recently posted that he was going to get to go.

I will take them ..if they are still available !Sent you PM.

P
phinz posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2011 8:28 AM

On 2011-08-13 12:47, Vince Martini wrote:
I'm not sure if Phinz has bought his ticket yet, btw. I know he just recently posted that he was going to get to go.

Bought my ticket the day I booked my flight, car and hotel room or I'd be all over it.

Gone, thanks Otto. Thanks for all the replies folks :)

TM

Bummer, MDM!

Pages: 1 8 replies