Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Shirt exchange at Oasis

Pages: 1 14 replies

Hi all Mieko reminded me of the Hawaiian shirt exchange we did 2 years ago at Oasis. So if interested. we can do this on saturday at Oasis at 1pm, let me know what your thought are......

Amy

G
GROG posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2011 9:42 PM

GROG going to have to work on GROG' tan before GROG take off GROG' shirt.

GROG got a great shirt from Tiki Kate the first time, so GROG really enjoyed the shirt exchange the first time. Let's do it again!

[ Edited by: GROG 2011-08-13 21:44 ]

JB

I've got a few for the swap!

P
phinz posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2011 8:27 AM

I might have to dig a few out...

M
mieko posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2011 8:56 AM

Excellent! I've got some of Kate's shirts that need good homes that I'll bring. My terms on Kate's shirts will be very good, so come even if you don't have anything to give!
(terms - shirts are for personal use, limited # per person, donations for her family or to a charity in her name are appreciated, and anyone found selling these shirts at Oasis will be cursed by a tiki god)

Thanks Queen K!

Dont forget the shirt swaP on Saturday 1PM!!!!!!!!!! Bring an hawaiian shirt, get an hawaiian shirt!!!!!!!!!!! We had great fun last time with Tiki Kate and all here famous shirts, And now Mieko will be bringing some of Kate's shirts! SO STOP BY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down for a shirt swap! I got a great shirt from Kate, as well. Where will this be taking place?

[ Edited by: Krisdrama 2011-08-17 14:51 ]

Shirt off my back baby!

Maybe you should all just keep your shirts on! :)

And a :drink:

Down for a shirt swap....got some good ones
and look forward to changin up the wardrobe!

I remember Kate,from the one a while ago,
being so kind and sizing me up and picking out the perfect shirt
and it was! Fit perfectly,looked snazzy.....i miss her!
Let's keep this alive!
Thanks Amy!

Shirt Swap is room 1649 1pm saturday!

Kenny, I miss her as well, she was such a tiki trooper, she came to the swap with 30 shirts and gave them all away! She was so giving....she is missed and that is all you can ask for when you leave, that people remember you with love.... she certainly accomplished that

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-08-18 10:54 ]

M

Come by even if you don't have a shirt to swap, I have lots of Kate's shirts that need good homes!

Thanks everyone for coming to the swap and donating to the kate fund.....it seemed everyone was happy and walked away with many shirts. we received many 4x in exchange, those went to good friends saturday nights for donations

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-08-22 13:01 ]

Thank you for organizing it...the shirt exchange turned out to be one of my unexpected favorite times at TO this year. I figured I'd exchange my one, maybe pick up another. I walked out with five awesome shirts. I'm sure Kate would be pleased seeing the smile on my face.

Tahank you Loki! we had a great turnout Mieko collected a good amount for the shirts to go to Kates Family. and everyone walked away with cherished Tiki Kate shirts. We even had people get some shirts during room crawl .... Another great Tiki Oasis Shirt swap!!!

Amy

Pages: 1 14 replies