Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Mike @ Picture Show Gallery, Seal Beach

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

I second that!!

On 2011-11-06 20:13, SoccerTiki wrote:
F*ck Cancer!

really saddened to hear the news about mike.i've always enjoyed our alohas and small talk at all the tiki events. a super nice guy with a great positive attitude and smile.best to his family. mike will be missed!
tony marsico

From Karen Adler (Mike's wife):

To all of Mike's loyal customers, friends and aquaintences,

I am writing this deeply saddened and with a heavy heart that Mike passed away on November 7th due to stomach cancer. He was my best friend, husband, and father of our two children for a wonderful 32 years. He will be missed by all who have crossed paths with him.

We will be having a memorial service in Seal Beach on December 4 at 11:30 in the morning. It will take place on the grass on the north side of the pier overlooking the ocean. If you would like to share a memory of Mike please feel free to do so. Find out more information at Caringbridge.org enter mikeadler (one word). Thank you all for being such loyal customers but most of all freinds of Mikes. He will be truly missed.

Sincerley,
Karen Adler

***There will be a reception at Don the Beachcomber immediately following the service. Light food will be served along with a no-host bar and music. Come share your experiences with Mike and show your support to a wonderful family!

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2011-11-20 09:39 ]

From Karen Adler (Mike's wife):

To all of Mike's loyal customers, friends and aquaintences,

I am writing this deeply saddened and with a heavy heart that Mike passed away on November 7th due to stomach cancer. He was my best friend, husband, and father of our two children for a wonderful 32 years. He will be missed by all who have crossed paths with him.

We will be having a memorial service in Seal Beach on December 4 at 11:30 in the morning. It will take place on the grass on the north side of the pier overlooking the ocean. If you would like to share a memory of Mike please feel free to do so. Find out more information at Caringbridge.org enter mikeadler (one word). Thank you all for being such loyal customers but most of all friends of Mike. He will be truly missed.

Sincerley,
Karen Adler

***There will be a reception at Don the Beachcomber immediately following the service. Food will be served along with a no-host bar and live music. Come share your experiences with Mike and show your support to a wonderful family!

With all the other activities going on this coming weekend, I thought this should be "bumped" up to remind everyone that a very active member of the Tiki Central community has left us. Mike always threw a good party and made sure everyone was happy. Karen, his wife will continue that tradition at Don the Beachcomber. So come down and celebrate Mike's life with friends and family in the Hidden Village.

I didn't know Mike but if he was a friend of many on Tiki central, then he was a friend of mine. My prayers with his family and friends. Cancer sucks. God bless the family!

FYI......

Happy Holidays to our Valued Customers

The Picture Show Gallery is announcing extended hours for the holidays. We will have our first extended evening this Friday, December 9th.
We will be open from 11 AM to 9 PM. Come by and see what new items we have brought in for the holidays.
We have a wonderful assortment of new tropical ornaments and Hula stockings.
We hope this will be a big success and look forward to extended hours in the future, we will keep you posted.
Thank you for your continued support of The Picture Show Gallery.

Mahalo,
Karen, Linda & Lee Ann

The Picture Show Gallery
231 Main Street
Seal Beach, Ca 90740
562-598-1600

Pages: 1 2 53 replies