Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Crazy Al at Don's with Beautiful Woman

Pages: 1 14 replies

HT

Last night Crazy Al entered DTB all dressed up with a beautiful woman, he chooses a table so that they can be alone. I asked if I could record this event for Tiki History. See photos.

[ Edited by: hb tiki 2011-08-26 18:51 ]

I hope he got some!!!

CA

great... Lizzy is going to love this.... any-who.. those that attended tiki oasis in Palm Springs know this fabulous women well.

thanks Roger....

These California events are getting smaller and smaller.

Crazy Al's got more mojo than I could ever hope for!

Oh Roger!

Way to be a total stalker,Roger!
:)

"he chooses a table so that they can be alone".............. Then why ask for pics ? Hahahaha

[ Edited by: TIKI-RAY 2011-08-27 11:26 ]

T

Just a tad bit uncomfortable for me to look at - I can imagine what the subjects feel...just sayin'

On 2011-08-26 15:40, HB TIKI wrote:
Last night Crazy Al entered DTB all dressed up with a beautiful woman, he chooses a table so that they can be alone. I asked if I could record this event for Tiki History. See photos.

[ Edited by: hb tiki 2011-08-26 18:51 ]

I can totally hear what Lizzy is saying between her gritting smile...

Just teasing you Roger .

TT

At least it's a lady!

CA

Roi'ight you Ah! mate'

me and this gal have a 20 year history come this January... pretty terrific person!!

we were just talking about how old our mothers are and how they're going to hell and a hand-basket quick and how suckie getting old is... you know... all that sexy talk....

On 2011-08-27 16:25, crazy al wrote:
Roi'ight you Ah! mate'

me and this gal have a 20 year history come this January... pretty terrific person!!

we were just talking about how old our mothers are and how they're going to hell and a hand-basket quick and how suckie getting old is... you know... all that sexy talk....

That's Hot !! Is there anything else you were talking about? Inquiring Minds want to know. I am glad TMZ was there to cover it. he he

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.