Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Farm/Crazy Al Tiki Mug Featured in Australian "rap"Video

Pages: 1 14 replies

TT

Australian "rapper" Drapht's new video features the Tiki Farm/Cazy Al/Appletons mug, including one broken!
see youtube link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRI3yVqddxU

[ Edited by: Tiki Trav 2011-08-31 04:27 ]

M

why do white people always try to be black? white rappers look stupid!

TT

hey I'm Australian and still can't understand a word of it.. but tiki mugs..

S

I wonder if Appletons know about it.

Go Tiki Farm!!!! Pause when the guy is pouring into his buddies mouth...You can read "Tiki Farm" on the bottom of the mug!!! Are they drinking beer outta their mugs?

B

That wasn't an aweful video at all - kind of funny actually! Love the mugs! Do you get royalties Al? LOL

Best white rappers (besides the Beastie Boys of course) is Andy Samberg's rotating band on SNL! Jesus that guy is HYSTERICAL and who knew Justin Timberlake was so freakin' funny?! I also enjoy Flight of the Conchords but they only do a few rap tunes. I guess white people only rap funny shit!

H
harro posted on Sat, Sep 3, 2011 5:07 PM

i've just returned to australia and i just don't know what to make of this video.............
but if nothing else it is good to see tiki mugs being more commonplace around here.

T

I've seen a lot worse videos, but none that break tiki mugs... Blasphemers! It's all fun and games till someone breaks a tiki, you might just wake up with a facial tattoo!

T
teaKEY posted on Sun, Sep 4, 2011 2:13 PM

1:05 MINS IN, Tiki Farm mug SMASH

Awesome!

Nice Tiki love from the world down under.

TT

This guy also has a video for the song "Raphunzel"? which is totally animated in Shag-like artwork.....

Fun song and way kewl with the TF mugs!!!

H
hewey posted on Sat, Oct 1, 2011 6:55 PM

Had never seen this clip or the rapunzel clip, pretty cool. I'm definitely not a huge hip hop fan, but Drapht has a few songs I dont mind. Hilltop Hoods are awesome though. I just couldnt be bothered with the wanker rapper wannbe factor at their gigs!

Pages: 1 14 replies